I’m sharing this today to give the 2nd group of #HAHD Challenge participants a little encouragement. :)
- EzineArticles Answers Your Article Writing and Account Questions
- 7 Reasons Why You’re Not Connecting with Your Readers
- A Quick Reminder on Promotion in Your Articles
- Top Tips to Use Your EzineArticles Account Like an Expert Author
- 6 Easy Ways to Share and Promote Your Content on Social Media
- Top 10 Things Authors Should be Thankful for to End the Year
- A New Author Name Change You Need to Know
- Top 10 Blog Posts to Read Before the Summer Ends
- End Your Procrastination and Get Back into Writing Mode!
- 15 Article Writing Questions You Need Answered
The second 100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge (#HAHD) begins tomorrow!
Get ready, because here we go again! And this HAHD challenge is going to be BIGGER and BETTER than ever! 1,000 EzineArticles members qualified for the first HAHD. This time, we’re aiming for 10,000 qualifiers and we’re offering the prizes to make it happen!
TO QUALIFY: There’s no need to sign up! Just submit at least 100 articles between 12:00AM CDT tomorrow (Saturday, August 1st) and 11:59PM CDT Sunday, November 8th. That’s only 1 article per day for 100 days. Once those 100 articles are approved, you’re qualified!
All qualifiers will receive:
- HAHD Certificate of Achievement (frame not included)
Upon request, all qualifiers will also receive:
- Original Limited-edition EzineArticles #HAHD Trophy Mug
- Limited-edition EzineArticles #HAHD Mouse Pad
The first 100 members to qualify and submit a prize request will receive:
- All of the above plus…
- Limited-edition EzineArticles Fleece Throw Blanket
- Limited-edition EzineArticles Hat
- Invitation to a private 4-hour Article Marketing Teleseminar hosted by Chris Knight, EzineArticles Publisher & CEO (Valued at $10,000)
- Access to the Article Marketing Teleseminar Replay and Downloadable MP3 File
ADDED BONUS #1:
The top 100 members for total number of qualified submissions will also receive a chance to win 1 of 10 FREE 1-year EzineArticles Premium Membership subscriptions valued at $582 each!
ADDED BONUS #2:
In addition to all of these great prizes, each of your approved article submissions will reward you with increased traffic, improved credibility and additional sales!
With Midnight passing last night, the first ever 100 Articles in 100 Days Challenge is over.
If you missed our July 1st #HAHD Celebration Teleseminar yesterday… here’s the replay:
[Download the MP3] (56 minutes / 19MB)
(Sorry, no transcript available.)
If you participated and completed the HAHD challenge, here’s how to claim your mug.
Did you successfully complete the 100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge (#HAHD)?
If so, we’ve got one of these fine, limited-edition EzineArticles #HAHD mugs waiting for you!
To claim yours you’ll have to meet these qualification requirements:
- You must have submitted at least (100) articles to EzineArticles.com between March 20, 2009 and July 1, 2009
- All (100) articles must have been written/submitted under the same author/pen name
- You must have your current shipping address on file with EzineArticles.
To verify your information:
- In the Author’s Area click on the Account Manager drop-down menu
- Select Change Account Information from the menu
- Verify that your address information is filled out and correct
Once we have verified your qualification, we’ll send you this handsome new mug via the US Postal Service! Mugs will be shipped by July 15th, 2009 & expect to see them before the end of this month. In the meantime, why not leave a comment and share your #HAHD success stories with the rest of the EzineArticles.com community.
Whether you made it to 100 articles in 100 days or not, we want you to celebrate this incredible ground-breaking marathon with us during a very special teleseminar co-hosted by Chris Knight, CEO of EzineArticles.com and Jeff Herring, The Article Marketing Guy.
ON THE AGENDA:
- How to scale from being an article marketing dabbler to being a Massive Article Content Creation & Free Traffic Attraction Machine
- How lessons learned from this first challenge can help you do this without losing yourself or quality during the process
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
11am-Noon Central Time
TO LISTEN IN/PARTICIPATE:
Conference ID: 5859880#
Listen by Webcast
We hope you’ll join us live because we’ll be announcing how you can submit your request for a FREE EzineArticles #HAHD limited-edition mug!
Please SUBMIT your Questions in the form of a blog comment below and we’ll do our best to get answers to them via the teleseminar.
Now think about what specific quality most separates the truly prolific and successful article marketers from the rest of us mere mortals.
Is it their writing talent?
Is it their expertise in their niche?
Maybe a little…
Is it their marketing experience and education?
That could be part of it…
Is it their obsession?
Without a doubt, it is the obsession to be writing and submitting a constant stream of high-quality, original articles that drives the incredibly successful EzineArticles Expert Authors to do what they do.
From the moment they wake up in the morning, to the moment they fall asleep at night (and even while they sleep!), they’re constantly conceptualizing, writing or submitting new articles to add to their inventory. They know from experience that more articles = more sales. As a result, they are forever obsessed with publishing more articles.
Do you dream of incredible numbers of qualified visitors coming to your website? If so, then you need to become obsessed with writing and submitting as many articles as possible every single day. Only through this commitment to obsession will you ever rise to the level of the article marketing elite.
So let your obsession begin… NOW! =)
Congratulations to Jan Ferrante for supplying the winning caption for today’s cartoon. She received a stylish EzineArticles mouse pad and other goodies for her efforts. Watch the EzineArticles blog for more Supply the Caption contests in the coming weeks.
This week marks the half-way point of the 100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge (#HAHD). If you’ve already enrolled, you should be well on your way to meeting your goal of (100) submitted articles by July 1, 2009.
If you haven’t entered yet, there’s still time! Simply doubling the original submission goal from (1) article per day to (2) articles per day puts qualifying for this challenge back in your reach.
For more information on the #HAHD, check out these essential links:
- EzineArticles Blog Post from April 6th
- Jeff Herring’s Official #HAHD Site
- Track the Twitter community via this hash tag: #HAHD
Be sure to follow us here and on Twitter for daily article writing & marketing tips, strategies & insights to help you succeed in a big way!
Are you in?
Add a comment to this blog stating that you’re going to commit to be one of the Expert Authors who writes & submits 100 articles in less than the 50 remaining days. When you’re successful, you’ll not only receive the accolades of your peers, you’ll also get the benefits of increased site traffic, improved credibility and higher sales… PLUS, you’ll get one of these cool, limited-edition #HAHD mugs!
Today we’ve decided to do something a little out of the ordinary in the blog… have some pointless fun!
You’ve probably noticed that this cartoon has no caption. We need your help in coming up with the perfect one. Submit a funny EzineArticles-related caption via “Comments” and in one week we’ll pick our favorite.
If yours is selected, you’ll not only receive the accolades and adulation of the EzineArticles community, you’ll also receive this fine EzineArticles mouse pad.
Plus, we’ll recognize your accomplishment in a future blog entry.
So get your thinking cap on and submit your best caption in the comments (one per customer, please). Maybe you’ll become the proud owner of a useful, yet stylish, EzineArticles mouse pad!
Oh, and keep submitting those articles! =)
Late yesterday our Twitter followers received a little surprise tweet – the announcement of the new @EzineArticles Tuesday Top 10 Twitter Challenge (#T4C).
Starting today, and on every Tuesday for the foreseeable future, we’ll be offering an assortment of prizes to the top (10) Expert Authors worldwide based on highest number of qualified article submissions from midnight to midnight CDT.
This week’s prize is a pair of EzineArticles “My Next 10 Article Ideas” notepads plus a few other shwag goodies. All you need to do to qualify is submit a LOT of high-quality articles on Tuesdays and be sure you have a valid postal address in your Member Profile. That’s it!
- Would you like to know what the prizes are each week?
Follow @EzineArticles on Twitter.
- Want a weekly contest reminder every Monday?
Follow @EzineArticles on Twitter.
- Want to know if you’re a winner?
Follow @EzineArticles on Twitter.
This is the first of many new promotions designed to give our Expert Authors even more reasons to write and submit great articles – as if increased website traffic, enhanced credibility and additional sales weren’t enough! If you’re already involved in the #HAHD Challenge, then this contest is just a bonus for the work you’re already doing.
UPDATE (May 22, 2009 at 12:05pm): The Tuesday Top 10 Twitter Challenge has been discontinued. If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please contact Member Support.