Every month @EzineArticles provides over 100 useful tidbits of information, motivation, and training for over 106,000 followers.
We’ve gathered some of the best ones from April right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.
Just CLICK on to Retweet.
- When you work for yourself, how do you judge if you’re successful? #writers pic.twitter.com/UWKsU7WBxm
- Have the courage to step out of your comfort zone and view an issue from another person’s perspective.
- Let the true you shine through in your articles. Your readers will latch on. #author #heart pic.twitter.com/BkCYukqoDX
- Be solution driven. Treat the disease, not the symptom by targeting the origin of the problem.
- A mistake is only a failure if you don’t learn from it. #motivation #quote pic.twitter.com/qBhsaOG30z
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “#Writing informally is not dumbing down; it is writing so busy people can understand your content.” – Laura Hale Brockway
- Share your wisdom and experiences in writing. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.” – Maya Angelou
- “You should always be #learning. If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong place.” – Erika Bearman
- Read. “The more you read, the less apt you are to make a fool of yourself with your pen or word processor.” – Stephen King
- You should care about young writers today – they’ll be writing what you read tomorrow. #EncourageAYoungWriterDay: blog.ezinearticles.com/2014/04/10-way…
- Get yourself ready for a productive writing week with these new article templates: blog.ezinearticles.com/2014/04/30-ori…
- Find out why most authors are saying tip #4 is their favorite: blog.ezinearticles.com/2014/03/10-ways…
- Lost your motivation for writing? Check out this extensive walk-through to make your writing habit stick: blog.ezinearticles.com/2014/04/how-to…
- A new service is coming from EzineArticles that will ease your rejection fears. blog.ezinearticles.com/2014/04/end-yo…
What’s your favorite Tweet from April? Have any writing advice, content marketing tips, or favorite quotes that you’d like us to share with our followers? Let us know – we’d love to hear from you!