How to Write Informative Content With a Creative Twist

Increase Your Creative Power

Want to have fun? Want to be more daring and feel great about taking risks without worrying about failure? Want to see opportunities instead of obstacles? Want to improve your problem solving skills? Want to be more innovative? Want to be happier and more playful with your writing?

Tap into your creativity.

Discover how you can be more creative, the creative writing process, and gain 10 creativity-infused writing strategies from the pros in the graphic below. To view the graphic in a new window, simply click the image below and then click the image again to zoom in or out.

Click here for an in-depth transcription of How to Write Informative Content With a Creative Twist from Penny, EzineArticles’ Managing Editor!

What’s your strategy to improve your creativity? Let us know – we’d love to hear from you!

All I can say is EXCELLENT TOPIC indeed.

Comment provided March 14, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Michael writes:

Sometimes, I do the writing and editing at the same time. And, it just not as productive as doing the writing solely allowing a continuous flow information my thoughts, and then do the editing next.

You know what? This little and simple to understand infographic is worth printing and sticking it right in front my research area where it is always visible as a reminder.

Missed that previous blog post, but thanks for converting it into an infographic and posting it.

Comment provided March 14, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Irene Enriquez writes:

Great tips on creativity! Recently, I have been reading a lot on topics that I usually wouldn’t be interested in. What prompted me to do this was an article I read about lateral thinking or thinking outside the box. In order to nurture this kind of thinking, it is good practice to read topics that are outside your field. For example, I read an article about engineering. Exposing myself to new ideas is the only way I can produce new ideas (or at least present an old idea in a new way).

Comment provided March 14, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Robin writes:

Another great article. I always enjoy reading your posts and they are always interesting and informative.

Comment provided March 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I always write only on topics in which I have clarity and conviction. Logical flow of the contents with simple language is preferred for my article. In order to emphasise my theme , I include quotes , proverbs and my own poetry.

Comment provided March 15, 2014 at 6:21 AM

I don’t really have a strategy but what I try to do is not copy other people’s work.
I think you really have to be a person who’s original and genuine.

Comment provided March 15, 2014 at 6:23 AM

jenny robert writes:

really good because we creativity twist does a great job for informational content as well as fiction!

Comment provided March 15, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Randall Magwood writes:

Nice infographic. This was a very informative post full of great content lol.

Comment provided March 15, 2014 at 2:10 PM

john kyneur writes:

I think it is great that you took the time to write this article. Dare I say, I found it to be a bit uncreative! There wasn’t a lot I could take away and use from this and use in my next article.

Comment provided March 19, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Senthil Nathan writes:

When we need to post quality and informative content, we need to spend time and rewrite, tweeking the content to look better always.

Comment provided March 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Gracious Store writes:

These are interesting tips to help one write creatively. I like the idea to “tapping the child in you and asking “Why””

Comment provided March 21, 2014 at 9:40 PM

Hardeep Singh writes:

Awesome post. I think images can speak much better than huge amount of text. It is very simple to understand and easy to remember. Thanks for sharing your great thinking.

Comment provided March 24, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Vikash Kumar writes:

These days every readers want informative content instead of low quality ones. Excellent topic this will surely help us to improve content quality.

Comment provided April 15, 2014 at 10:03 AM