Every month @EzineArticles provides hundreds of useful tidbits of information, motivation, and training for over 100,000 followers. We’ve gathered some of the best ones from August right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.
Just CLICK on to Retweet.
Motivational Quotes for Expert Authors
- When’s the best time to write? “Write” now! “If you wait for inspiration to write you’re not a writer, you’re a waiter.” – Dan Poynter
- Have fun: get creative today. “Instead of thinking outside the box, get rid of the box.” – Deepak Chopra pic.twitter.com/awTG59G9wd
- Try something new today! “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’re doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills. pic.twitter.com/uBZbKMvmIS
- Appearances can be deceiving! “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
- Picture your #writing wall in your head and then imagine breaking it! “You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.” – Anonymous
- Don’t hesitate! Commit to #writing now and stick to what you know. “Start where you are. Do what you can. Use what you have.” – Arthur Ashe
- Plan, don’t procrastinate, and just do. “Plan your work for today and every day, and then work your plan.” – Margaret Thatcher
- Those articles won’t write themselves. ;) “If you don’t have what you want; work harder.” – Anonymous pic.twitter.com/3liHGXxv4H
- Save time: Work efficiently and write with passion! “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
- Passionate writers want what they get: success. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.” – W.P. Kinsella
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- The best way to get through a bad writing day? Don’t stop to wallow in it – just keep going. pic.twitter.com/oZy28ormd6
- Plan to succeed. pic.twitter.com/IHXeftpAue
- A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t go anywhere until you change it! pic.twitter.com/zsNqrB8HVz
- Plan to do something great today. pic.twitter.com/HLbfUh1ccX
- Feeling stuck? Take a leap: stray from your typical writing routine, try a new tactic, or take a risk. pic.twitter.com/lhfFwfgYxi
- Let’s start writing today on a positive note, shall we? pic.twitter.com/V1PL5W2vcG
- Good or bad, user experience is never forgotten. Make sure it’s great. pic.twitter.com/emEF5SvExD
- Your writing embodies your happiness. Is it in harmony? pic.twitter.com/QAGWBdHlCF
- When in doubt, follow your heart and intuition to meet your writing and life goals. ow.ly/i/2SZwf
- KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid): The best message is direct and compelling. Don’t muck it up with verbiage! pic.twitter.com/nrOKYGNZ9s
EzineArticles Inside Information
- “Information is not knowledge.” – Albert Einstein. How to gather information and convert it into knowledge quickly: bit.ly/1akh4I5
- Turn to the right people who will lift you higher. Click bit.ly/1dIiJqC to discover who and how.
- “Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.” – Dalai Lama. Start on the right path using this guide: blog.ezinearticles.com/2013/07/how-to…
- Punctuation makes an impact! Instantly download your FREE copy of the “Top Punctuation Howlers” bit.ly/14CI517
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all! Manage your expert author reputation: ow.ly/nDGFh
What’s your favorite Tweet from August? Let us know below!