Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information and training. We’ve gathered some of the best ones from May right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.
Just CLICK on to Retweet.
Quotes and Ideas
- The only way to write great content is to love what you do. If you haven’t found your niche yet, keep looking. pic.twitter.com/8FQZWzU0Ke
- Don’t procrastinate: write! “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart pic.twitter.com/d8hLWqYQzA
- Set goals. “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin E. Mays
- Language is powerful – use it! “[Avoid] using the word ‘very’ because it’s lazy. A man is not very tired, he is exhausted….”
- Be open to inspiration and your best writing sessions will hit you like a ton of bricks when you least expect it. pic.twitter.com/YpUotCVNMN
- Achieve excellence by making writing a habit. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
- The best way to connect with your readers is through your voice, not your words. pic.twitter.com/Z58WOExryB
- Writing Exercise #18: Practice descriptive writing. pic.twitter.com/mtgYdYEKCa
- Writing Exercise #19: Start a conversation. pic.twitter.com/NEtBi2aaDj
- Writing Exercise #20: Map your ideas. pic.twitter.com/NCXh8iLKFy
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Gain Attention and cultivate Interest to build a relationship on trust that will instigate Desire and compel Action. pic.twitter.com/O21pImJK8t
- Be tenacious to succeed! Buckle down in order to accomplish your goals; get ready to tell yourself “no” when tempted by distractions.
- Your readers need to be engaged in your article from start to finish. Use unique descriptions to maintain their interest.
- For writers, the third space is somewhere you feel inspired. What’s yours? pic.twitter.com/KcGC8LsgDf
- If you refer to your I Love EzineArticles mug as “fine china,” then you might be an EzineArticles Author. Get yours: ow.ly/lhLil
Article Writing and Grammar
- Expert Author Advisory: Impure Grammar Ahead! The truth about prepositions, conjunctions, and restrictive clauses at ow.ly/kzMej
- Each article you write should represent you and your expertise. Always make a good impression by submitting only high-quality articles.
- EzineArticles #grammar tip: Grammarsaur vs. “alot.” Good grammar never goes extinct. vine.co/v/bEbxKeQrWuu
- What do setup, breakup, overtime, backup, and checkout, have in common? Find out at ow.ly/kNYNg
- Grammar denial? At ow.ly/l1yaW, EzineArticles Managing Editor opens up about grammar, Abraham Lincoln, and proofreading.
EzineArticles Inside Information
- If you’re resubmitting an article, check out this FAQ to ensure your article isn’t rejected again: ow.ly/kLu9O
- Being a stay-at-home Expert Author is tough! Visit ow.ly/kNs6x to check out our brief guide to success.
- Are you a Diamond Expert Author? ow.ly/kG5m1 Favorite if you’re an EzineArticles’ Diamond member; retweet if you’re going to be!
- Are you sabotaging your writing sessions? Check out ow.ly/kUUaN to discover how to be proactive about your distractions.
- Want to become a leading source for readers, peers, and publishers? Discover how to increase your authority: ow.ly/ldmTt
- Need a writing prompt? Get 52 with the EzineArticles Interactive Article Templates on PDF. shop.ezinearticles.com/ArticleTemplat…
What’s your favorite Tweet from May? Let us know in the comments section below! Don’t forget to follow our Twitter page for the latest and greatest EzineArticles tips, tricks, and tools.
P.S. For more posts like this, check out the Article Writing Tips to Retweet category.