Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information and training. We’ve gathered some of the best ones from April right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.
Just CLICK on to Retweet.
Quotes and Ideas
- Before you write, decompress your stress to avoid passing negativity on to your readers. pic.twitter.com/yprUpyq5c8
- Raise the bar: Strive to become a leading authority others in your niche measure themselves against. ow.ly/i/1R0XG
- “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins Next: Channel your powerful solutions into articles.
- Publishing 1 article/week for 1 year = 52 articles building credibility and exposure. Don’t wait. Start today. ow.ly/i/1O3bo
- Be honest with yourself before passing information on to your readers. “Honesty is the first chapter of the book wisdom.” – Thomas Jefferson
- Writing Exercise #13: Respectfully eavesdrop. ow.ly/i/1OBVy
- Writing Exercise #14: Shake up your approach. ow.ly/i/1QwI6
- Writing Exercise #15: Get a stopwatch! ow.ly/i/1TzyD
- Writing Exercises #16: Save the introduction for later. ow.ly/i/1X97j
- Writing Exercise #17: Turn on the television. ow.ly/i/1ZOHi
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Invent and reinvent yourself by searching trends and patterns in your niche that will help you build a unique position.
- Being a trusted source can help to build your brand as a leading authority in your niche. Start by writing useful content for your readers.
- How many times can you write the same article? Zero. What’s the difference? Originality, creativity, and planning.
- To quote or not to quote? Evaluate the source. You don’t want to connect yourself to a bad source and cast a shadow on your credibility.
- Stress can negatively impact your article writing efforts. Improve your productivity and quality by taking the time to address your stress.
Article Writing and Grammar
- Style and language matters. “Grammar to a writer is to a mountaineer a good pair of hiking boots …” — A.A. Patawaran ow.ly/i/1RZI5
- Grammar tip! Watch out for typos by double-checking for the big three: 1) they’re/their/there, 2) too/two/to, and 3) you’re/your.
- What are the best grammar and other writing tips that you can share with your fellow authors? Answer here: ow.ly/jDF2S
- How do you ensure your writing is easily understood without sacrificing style? ow.ly/i/1OBZx
- 5 grammatically incorrect phrases you shouldn’t miss: ow.ly/jTZEr
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Not on Google+ or not sure? Find out why you should be to increase your trust, credibility, and exposure! ow.ly/jzx71
- Expertly write content that delivers answers quickly and informatively using these mobile-friendly writing tips: ow.ly/k85Tu
- “How many articles do I need to write before I start seeing more traffic?” Find out our answer: ow.ly/kxyyz
- Search engine optimization is a precious resource. Discover how to conserve it for a sustainable future: ow.ly/kouZ2
- Build your website’s credibility by providing quoted content that reinforces your own content. Discover how: ow.ly/jDfEm
What’s your favorite Tweet from April? Let us know in the comments section below! Don’t forget to follow our Twitter page for the latest and greatest EzineArticles tips, tricks, and tools.
P.S. For more posts like this, check out the new Article Writing Tips to Retweet category.