Recommend Your Favorite Tools to Your Readers
Try to count all of the tools you use everyday in your personal and professional lives. It’s nearly impossible to think of them all!
From mobile apps, vehicle features, kitchen gadgets, to the toolbox in my workshop, I’d be hard pressed to think of any part of my day that’s not accompanied by some sort of tool I use to communicate, monitor, fix, or simply increase my efficiency. And you would too.
As a professional in your niche, you have likely amassed several tools you couldn’t do without or have given some great insider recommendations to your customers.
Use these tools as inspiration for your next article template to help your readers effectively achieve a particular task or goal.
The Tools You Need Article Template
- Introduction: Open up by describing how the tools you’re about to recommend can save your readers time to more effectively achieve their goal(s).
Body: List the tools! For each tool, use the following format:
Tool #1: Name the Tool
- Benefit: Briefly detail the benefit the tool provides the user.
- Description: Succinctly explain how the tool works.
- Tips: Provide insider tips on how to use the tool.
- Price Range: If applicable, add a price range for added convenience to the reader.
- Tool #2, etc.: Continue recommending tools using the same format illustrated under Tool #1. Successful articles commonly provide 3, 5, or 10 tools, but you don’t have to stick to those amounts. Provide at least 3 different tools in one article.
- Conclusion: Recap how the tools will help the reader.
These days, there’s a tool for every task, goal, or problem. Help your readers breakthrough obstacles or achieve their goals faster by recommending the tools you use with this template. Have you written an article based on your favorite tools? Leave a comment to let us know how it worked for you.
Amplify your exposure as an expert in your niche by building your article portfolio! Download EzineArticles’ 52 interactive Article Templates on PDF.