The Best Routine Article Template

Routine: A sequence of actions regularly followed.

Finding the right balance in your routine can make a huge impact on your personal and professional life. Even the smallest change can make a huge impact on your success.

Consider your routine throughout your day, your week, and even your month. Routines can include habitual commonplace tasks from chores to duties. (Even if you are a professional who never touches the same task twice, there are likely unvarying portions of your day.)

Over the years, what changes have you made to your routine that have positively affected you in your personal and professional relationships?

• Did waking up earlier to have more “quiet time” help motivate you?
  • Run, walk, or mediate, did changing your exercise routine increase your productivity level?
  • Does answering emails before lunch affect your business or personal relationships positively?
  • Were brainstorming or problem solving sessions more effective after restructuring meetings?
  • Does taking one hour to discover something new every day help you strengthen your expertise?

Help your readers save time, effort, and reach success with this easy template! Simply recommend the strategies, methods, and other changes to your routine that made the biggest impact on your success.

The Best Routine Article Template

• Introduction: Readers love to read about overcoming adversity to achieve success. Open up about the trials you faced prior to your success. Introduce how changing your routine (big or small) positively impacted your ability to succeed and how it can help your readers too.

• List Routine Changes: Provide a list of routine changes that you made. In 2-3 sentences, describe how to best implement the change and the outcome of the change.

• Conclusion: Recap how the routine changes will positively affect your readers’ success.

Have you written an article that discusses successful routines? Let us know how it worked for you by sharing your comments – we’d love to hear from you!

Article Templates can help you easily organize your thoughts and ideas. Click here to get the dynamic 52 interactive Article Templates on PDF package.

Deana Ward writes:

Much of the work I do is to help people create new habits around their organizing efforts. New habit cultivation is all about repetition (aka routine). I’m new here and am excited to be a part of this community. That being said, I don’t want to be perceived as obnoxious as I share my most recent post around mealtime routines for busy women who are overwhelmed by this stressful (and often unfulfilling) time of day:)

I appreciate this article because it gave me some clarity around how I might structure my content in the future to make a greater impact.

Comment provided March 22, 2013 at 12:23 PM

LeaRae writes:

I used the template on creating routines to produce an article. I found this template very easy to use and it spurred great ideas. Thank you.

Comment provided March 22, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Nelson D. Coy writes:

This article the effects of our daily routines on determining how we can succeed in business was an eye opener. Thanks.

Comment provided March 22, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Yes, I shall make use of this idea for my artciles.

Comment provided March 23, 2013 at 12:52 AM

patricia gaines writes:

After the Identity Theft I felt lost in the darkness of life. Learning to form the habit of a blessings journal daily is paying off. While I’m still struggling with articles writing, I find that when I do submit an article I can look for another blessing. Thank You EzineArticles

Comment provided March 23, 2013 at 4:14 PM

juke lang writes:

Most of the times I always fear writing about something, but now it seem to me that fear is departing

Thanks to EzineArticles

Comment provided March 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Randall Magwood writes:

This is a great template for those in the “bodybuilding” niche. But many other niches like dating, internet marketing, weight loss, or sports can use this too.

Comment provided March 25, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Gracious Store writes:

Routines are routines because they are the essential part of daily/weekly/monthly activities that have to be done to keep one going. Essential routines are not changed, but how a person performs the routines can be improved to increase effectiveness. For example in winter I wake -up an hour late than I do in spring and summer, but I go to bed an hour later in winter than I do in summer and spring

Comment provided March 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Veronique writes:

I don’t really do product reviews but I could probably use this for “service” review.

Comment provided April 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM