Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from February right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.
Just CLICK on to Retweet.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- If you feel the need to utilize a pop up of any kind, stop right there – pop ups are universally irritating. Retweet if you agree!
- What’s the mark of a great author? An expert who provides quality and value in every article.
- “Great content targets benefits, not features.” — Penny, Managing Editor. RT if you write benefit-oriented content that targets readers!
- Become the king (or queen) of the mountain! Stay focused on one topic to solidify your credibility in your niche.
- If you want to be the life of the party in your niche, you have to be in the room first. Get in the room: write quality articles!
Article Writing and Grammar
- Being a good Expert Author is more than writing – it’s your ability to reach and engage others. pic.twitter.com/qr93OXwl
- Your first draft isn’t garbage. It’s a foundation to build upon. Write. Edit. Submit.
- Give your brain one task at a time to focus by writing in stages: outline, draft, edit, and proofread.
- Don’t panic! Identify awful punctuation habits before you submit your article with these tips: ow.ly/hoU3L
- What do utmost, unkempt, wont, bellow, and formerly have in common? Find out at ow.ly/hGmdc
- Writing Exercise #1: Research trends in your niche. pic.twitter.com/HzGEjGNT
- Writing Exercise #2: Don’t forget passion! pic.twitter.com/B6mk3kdn
- Writing Exercise #3: Listen to music. pic.twitter.com/Stg2o7e5
- Writing Exercise #4: “When I first started …” pic.twitter.com/bG3oXaXh
- Writing Exercise #5: Read your draft out loud. pic.twitter.com/QMoiZfXm
- Writing Exercise #7: Read Comments. pic.twitter.com/wJat0QUWDx
- Writing Exercise #8: Ditch the technology. ow.ly/i/1A1MO
- Writing Exercise #9: Ask who, what, where, when, and how. pic.twitter.com/jz1YUOaOlu
- Writing Exercise #10: Get your blood pumping. ow.ly/i/1BdIj
EzineArticles Inside Information
- How to write great titles so easily using the long tail method, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it before: ow.ly/hpMXo
- Mass anchor text confusion?! Check out this anchor text guideline FAQ: ow.ly/hP2V8
- Are you reaching your potential? How to turn your audience into clients: ow.ly/hyBkX
- Is your website a poisonous burden to your efforts? Avoid these 3 toxic website mistakes: ow.ly/hu6nO
- Any “strategy” that places SEO before the user is bound to fail. Avoid an unnatural link profile: http://ow.ly/hCOL8
What’s your favorite Tweet from February? Let us know in the comments section below! Don’t forget to follow our Twitter page for the latest and greatest EzineArticles tips, tricks, and tools!
P.S. For more posts like this, check out the new Article Writing Tips to Retweet category!