Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from October right here. Retweet any of them for motivation or to share with your Twitter followers.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
Article Writing and Ideas
- What do you read to stay sharp and for fun? pic.twitter.com/JHcpjW3h
- Instead of whose English is better, can we just agree to be clear in our language? twitpic.com/b1b8qz
- Ensure (to make certain) vs. Insure (to arrange for compensation). Check out the difference: http://ow.ly/eY6EG
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle (Build a door by writing about your niche’s next hot topic!)
- To make writing easier, talk to friends, family, and peers to work out an idea! twitpic.com/b3gta0
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Forcing keywords is like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Write naturally – don’t force keywords.
- Credibility is worth more than you know! Be truthful, factual, and transparent.
- Rehashed content is like reheating the same leftovers more than once. Originality tastes better and is more satisfying!
- Put a face to the name. Add an Author Photo to give readers a sense of comfort and trust.
- Writing without knowing your audience is like driving with a foggy windshield. Are you driving the right way?
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Should you use a URL or text for the link title in your articles? Discover the answer at ow.ly/eiHyY
- Tip #1: You Have to Start Somewhere! 9 more article writing tips from the Experts at ow.ly/ejia9
- Anchor text is absolutely sizzling! Discover how to use your anchor text to your advantage at ow.ly/eiHyY
- Know the warning signs of a bad content writer before you risk your reputation! Discover the top 5 at ow.ly/etMct
- Titles have incredible power! Discover great title-writing beginner tips at bit.ly/P9Jqvx
- Politics raise strong opinions and emotions. Discuss the politics and not the politicians. More at ow.ly/e8fty
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt. 100 articles seems like a lot – just believe you can.
- Never stop exploring. Always keep your eyes on the horizon for new developments in your niche.
- “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt. Articles can take you anywhere.
- “Impatience never commanded success.” – Edwin H. Chapin. Don’t give up in your writing efforts. Test, discover, and act.
- Can’t think of any article ideas? Spend some time in nature, you’ll be amazed at the ideas that you’ll see.
What’s your favorite Tweet from October? Let us know in the comments section below! Don’t forget to follow our Twitter page for the latest and greatest EzineArticles tips, tricks, and tools!