Want to Amplify Your Exposure Even More?
Connect your Twitter account to your LinkedIn account so that every time you post to Twitter, your posts will automatically be shared with your LinkedIn network.
What should you share? Your recently published articles of course! Why? Quality, informative content is one of the most reliable conduits to building valuable relationships, credibility, and exposure.
Sharing your articles with your LinkedIn network will easily amplify your efforts and sharing your articles automatically makes it even easier.
Here’s how to automatically syndicate your articles from EzineArticles to Twitter to LinkedIn!
First, connect your Twitter account to your My.EzineArticles.com account to allow your articles to be automatically posted to Twitter (if you haven’t already):
- Log into your My.EzineArticles.com account
- Select the gray Twitter icon next to your profile photo (if you’re not logged into your Twitter account, it will require you to log in to authorize the application).
Next, connect your Twitter account to your LinkedIn Account:
- Log into your LinkedIn.com profile
- Click on the Twitter icon below the field you share updates
- In the pop-up window, log into your Twitter account using your Twitter credentials (if you’re not already logged in to Twitter) and then select “Authorize App”
- Choose your preferred settings and then select “Save Settings”
Finally, write and submit your next set of quality, original articles! Once published, your articles will automatically be shared with your Twitter followers and LinkedIn network.
Have you tried LinkedIn?
LinkedIn targets professionals who want to expand their professional network, research people and companies, reconnect with past employers and associates, as well as build networking relationships with potential customers and those who influence potential customers. It builds a solid networking base uncluttered and unfettered by superfluous information and has helped millions of users find success in their professional lives. Here are a few tips for optimizing your LinkedIn usage:
- Complete your profile, i.e., photo, summary experience, contact information, etc.
- Search for people, anyone and everyone, you already know to add to your contacts.
- Clean up your LinkedIn Profile URL by removing the numbers.
- Join groups with active and constructive conversations.
- Regularly share relevant updates, such as articles, that reflect your credibility and expertise!
Connect your My.EzineArticles.com, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts today to keep your followers and your professional network up-to-date and to build meaningful relationships.
Do you use LinkedIn? Are your accounts connected? How else do you use social networking sites in your article writing efforts? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts.
For more information on harnessing the power of social networking, click here!