Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from August right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
Article Writing and Ideas
- Writing, like most things, takes practice. You get better each time you do it. Train those muscles by writing every day!
- Avoid driving your readers mad with padded content! Be clear, concise, & direct to build trust, loyalty, & credibility.
- You are unique and you have original ideas. Share them in a quality, original article.
- “You fail only if you stop writing.” – Ray Bradbury. Don’t you agree?
- Surprise readers with topics you’ve discovered to let them know how your unique insights can be helpful to them.
Grammar Tips and Images
- There’s more to the ‘s than meets the eye. Apostrophe tips and examples at ow.ly/d3745 twitpic.com/aklwrp
- When grammar runs amok, call in reinforcements – http://ow.ly/ddhOJ twitpic.com/ahsury
- Grammar Police Arrest Man for Training Dog to Heal (RT to end the misuse of “heal” and “heel.”) twitpic.com/af05q3
- Proofread for Clarity: “Bartender Sits Behind Bars.” Is he in jail or simply working at the pub?
- Case for Proofreading: “The suit case is expected to go to court.” Wait?! A case of suits? A case about suits? A suitcase?
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Stop. Bolding. Keywords. In. Your. Articles. It. Is. As. Distracting. As. Excessive. Punctuation. And. Appears. Unnatural.
- Use your links and anchor text to build trust with your readership. Deliver it with quality, relevant content.
- Linking from a quality article to a poor quality website is like building a house on a sand foundation: cracks and sinks.
- The Resource Box isn’t the Academy Awards; avoid naming friends, family, mentors, etc. Your name should be the only name.
- Avoid placing your call-to-action prematurely! Create a stronger message with one CTA in your article’s Resource Box.
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Is it a colon? Is it a comma? No, it’s a semicolon! Discover how to use the semicolon at ow.ly/czbh0
- New to article writing? Need a refresher? Tips to write articles at ow.ly/cMbGv
- Good morning! Don’t want to get out of bed? Download the MyEzineArticles app to submit articles from anywhere! ow.ly/d5F0Z
- Everything gained can be lost by linking to a poor-quality website or blog. Test your site here: ow.ly/cTgb0
- New! Expert Authors can now add their Pinterest URL to their Expert Author Bio page at my.ezinearticles.com/profile/
- Discover how one Expert Author learned how to market his articles and book successfully at ow.ly/czbNv
- EzineArticles’ Expert Author Gerald Gillis reveals the best advice he received at ow.ly/d46NY
- Ask yourself: What motivates me? Jot it down and revisit it whenever you need motivation to write!
- Expert Author Kathy Manney shows us two qualities to become an unstoppable force at ow.ly/cTgXg
- Expert Author Stephen J Write shares what is liked by audiences & search engines alike – ow.ly/cJT8J
What’s your favorite Tweet from August? Let us know in the comments section below!