Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from June right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Writing is SO much easier when you stop saying “I can’t.” Sit down, jot down everything you need to include, and write.
- Don’t force it! Only use keywords naturally to avoid looking spammy, to please the reader, and to uphold your credibility.
- Style Tip: Be consistent throughout your articles, e.g. structure, spacing, hyphens (“red-tailed” & “red tailed”), etc.
- When you have finished your first draft, carefully revise it, edit it, & then revise it again to ensure topnotch quality.
- Write with authority by writing what you know – your keen insight and contributions are of great value to readers.
- No matter how much you know, there is always more to discover. Share your discoveries in a quality, original article.
- Beef up your links w/ juicy content so your hungry readers can sink their teeth into the quality information you provide!
- Broken links are like cars with broken engines: You can’t drive traffic with a broken engine. Check your links!
- Readers need signs! Use specific details as signposts in your articles to direct the reader to your valuable contribution.
- Become a part of your reader’s routine by publishing quality, original articles consistently over time.
Article Writing and Ideas
- Grammar Humor: One day my teacher looked at me and said, “Name two pronouns.” “Who? Me?” I replied.
- Turn off your messages, turn off the television, and hang a sign: “Expert Author at Work!” You’ve got some writing to do.
- Out of article ideas? Don’t panic! Look around you. Ideas are everywhere.
- What are you waiting for? A source of inspiration to strike? Write now to exercise your mind & develop new ideas!
- One exclamation point will suffice. “I love you!” has just as much emphasis as “I love you!!!!”
- Grammar Humor: Reread your articles & you will find upon rereading a lot repetition can be avoided by rereading & editing.
- Article Idea: Just read something? Set your stopwatch & begin writing everything you can remember about it. Impressions?
- Target your article length to 400-700 words. Long articles are perceived as a big commitment that may drive readers away.
- Always proofread! Readers may not comment when something is done well, but rest-assured, they will squeal at any error.
- Describe when you prescribe. When prescribing a method to readers, remember to describe in clear, descriptive language.
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Earn awards and achievements to share with your network and with your Twitter followers – http://t.co/cU4SWqSy
- Pinning 101 for Expert Authors on Pinterest – http://t.co/t5IS4Hv2
- Write what you know to ensure 100% originality! Discover how to cultivate your creative spark http://t.co/eGJKftns
- Apostrophes can be tricky! Tips on contractions, possession, and more good ol’ grammatical fun at http://t.co/i0EAB0RS
- Show readers how they can sidestep complicated tasks using this article template – http://t.co/btS3c6jA
- Do not discount the value of the articles you write when establishing yourself as an expert. More at http://t.co/UIomYrG2
- Lisa Michelle Jones tells us what her biggest article writing challenges were & her solutions http://t.co/8xjej3CD
- Many Expert Authors feel like throwing in the towel. Discover how one author persevered – http://t.co/Sx1jIWf9
- Medical Entrepreneur & Internet Marketing Expert David L. Greene shares his advice for Expert Authors http://ow.ly/bAxNb
- @Sharliebel: TY @EzineArticles best quality original articles for millions of visitors. EzineArticles [Thank YOU!]
What’s your favorite Tweet from June? Let us know in the comments section below!