Share Your Articles on Facebook and Twitter

Keep Your Facebook and Twitter Audience Happy with Fresh Content!

Automatically syndicate your new articles into your Twitter and Facebook accounts!

Why? How? Every time you publish an article on EzineArticles.com, it will be automatically tweeted and shared on your Twitter profile. Connect your Facebook profile to your Twitter profile and you will have automatically tweeted to your Facebook profile too!

In turn, sharing your recently published articles increases your:

• Credibility and authority
  • Visibility and brand awareness
  • Audience trust and engagement
  • Visitor return-rate and loyalty
  • Time not having to tweet/share it manually!

If you’re already logged into your Twitter and Facebook accounts, all you need to do is:

1. Log into your My.EzineArticles.com member interface.
  2. Select the gray Twitter icon and then the gray Facebook icon, e.g. .*
  3. Log into your Twitter account and go to the Profile section of your Twitter accounts “Settings.”
  4. Select the “Post your Tweets to Facebook” button and then “Connect to Facebook.”
  5. Select “Allow.”

That’s it! Your Twitter and/or Facebook accounts will be automatically updated when your article is published on EzineArticles.com.

*Note: If you’re not logged into your Twitter and Facebook accounts, authorize the connection by entering the corresponding login credentials to your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Also, if the icons are already colored in, you’re already connected!

Additional Tips for Twitter and Facebook

• Upload your author photo on your Twitter and Facebook pages to bridge trust and build your brand.
  • Provide a 140 character Twitter bio and add relevant details to your Facebook About page.
  • Engage in the conversation on both Facebook and Twitter to attract followers and friends.
  • Build anticipation for your articles by telling your audience about the articles you’re currently writing! This builds hype and encourages your audience to return to your platform.
  • Consistently publish new articles to build up your visitor/audience return-rate!

Please note, you can also enable (or disable) your social media article share options with these steps:

1. Select your name (or current user profile name) in the upper-right corner of the My.EzineArticles.com interface
  2. Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu
  3. Select the “Articles” tab
  4. Select “Enabled” (or “Disabled”) in the Article Share Default section to share published articles (or disable the option altogether).

Go now and start sharing your most recently published articles with your Facebook friends and your Twitter followers to take advantage of all the benefits.

Be sure to follow our Twitter and Facebook pages where we provide updates, tips, insights, and a few laughs!

Dani Bordeaux writes:

Honestly, why wouldn’t you want to do this? I try to tweet all my EzineArticles as soon as they go live.

Comment provided May 17, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Jeff Herring writes:

Great way to get in front of lots of traffic…

~ Jeff

Comment provided May 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Lee Starks writes:

Thank you Jane, That will come in handy and of course is a great way to have more eyeballs on my articles. A great idea! lee

Comment provided May 17, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Andy James writes:

I tweet, like and share all my own articles. Get in front of your audience right away.

Comment provided May 17, 2012 at 11:18 AM

alejandro Guevara Onofre writes:

In the next month, I will have a facebook page/twitter for the first time

Comment provided May 17, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Elena writes:

I certainly have tweeted to allow sharing my articles with Twitter and Facebook I’m glad that EzineArticles has provided this option for us. Thank you EzineArticles.

Comment provided May 17, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I like your intention to share all the post in facebook,twitter.

Comment provided May 18, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Phil Grisolia writes:

While I’ve got a Twitter account, I rarely use it…but can see the value of increasing that use to more broadly distribute my articles.

However, I don’t – and won’t – do Facebook…despite the alleged benefits it suposedly provides. It’s just a personal thing with me.

What I’d like to know is: Is there a way can I share my EzineArticles articles on Twitter without having to share them on Facebook.

Comment provided May 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Phil –

Yes, when you’re setting up sharing, simply click on the Twitter icon to set up Twitter. Now just don’t click on the Facebook icon.

– Marc

Comment provided May 19, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Evita Andrianni writes:

Good way to have more visitors with one click.
Thanks heaps.

Comment provided May 20, 2012 at 9:07 PM

BerylS writes:

Hi,

You may also check how to send SMS from Twitter with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway. It can be used in the other countries where this feature is not provided

BR

Comment provided May 24, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Shadi writes:

Facebook and Twitter are also for our online marketing very important. We can win a lot of fans and myabe also customer for our homepage.

Comment provided May 29, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Victor Nugent writes:

Thanks a million. I know how valuable Twitter and Facebook posts can be. Just couldn’t get the hang of it before.
You’ve made my day!

Comment provided May 31, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Lee Starks writes:

Thanks for reminding me! I just had another article published almost forgot to tweet it! What a handy service here!

Comment provided May 31, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Earn Money writes:

There is one disadvantage of linking the two accounts as well. If we post or comment on someone’s wall at facebook it automatically gets posted to twitter. Our followers may not like these short of comments.

Comment provided June 18, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Philip English writes:

Love the idea of using FB & Twitter but don’t know how? I would think it means setting up a separate account different from my personal page – can anyone suggest where I can find info to do this? Appreciated, Philip

Comment provided June 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Randall Magwood writes:

Awesome tips for marketing on facebook and twitter. I need to do more of it myself.

Comment provided September 23, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Thanks! I will set this up for my next article but how do you publish old articles?

Comment provided January 6, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Anthony,

There is no way to automatically share existing articles. You’ll need to share each manually. Don’t forget to add a personalized note to each! :-)

Narc

Bruce Hoag writes:

No matter where you look online, everyone agrees that connecting EzineArticles to Facebook and Twitter is a great idea.

But, no one seems to be asking if it really is such a great idea. And that’s critical.

Apparently, the link changes from a “permalink,” where the title is in it, to something shorter that makes no sense at all to those who see it.

The problem with this is perception: How do those people in your social network know that that link isn’t spam.

Answer: they don’t.

And so, I’m not sure that we do ourselves any favors by assuming that our articles will get more traction is we automatically send them to these, or any other, social media.

It will be something to test.

Comment provided February 19, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Laura Murray writes:

I would like to link my FB page to my ezine profile, not my FB profile. I created FB pages from my personal FB profile. The FB pages are what I want my audience to have a connection with. How do I link the page, but not my profile?

When I try to link, it will only let me do so with my personal FB profile.

Thanks.

Comment provided August 20, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Hi, I have the same query as Laura above, I want to link to my FB product page not my personal page and I can’t see how to do it. This is my Facebook product page (below) but when I try to link it automatically comes up with my personal FB page. Much appreciated if you can give me the procedure for this, thanks.

Comment provided September 7, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Steve Gillions writes:

I’m looking for the same answer as Beverley and Laura above, I need it linking to my fan page not my personal page. Any way to do this?

Thanks