Keep Your Facebook and Twitter Audience Happy with Fresh Content!
Automatically syndicate your new articles into your Twitter and Facebook accounts!
Why? How? Every time you publish an article on EzineArticles.com, it will be automatically tweeted and shared on your Twitter profile. Connect your Facebook profile to your Twitter profile and you will have automatically tweeted to your Facebook profile too!
In turn, sharing your recently published articles increases your:
- Credibility and authority
- Visibility and brand awareness
- Audience trust and engagement
- Visitor return-rate and loyalty
- Time not having to tweet/share it manually!
If you’re already logged into your Twitter and Facebook accounts, all you need to do is:
- Log into your My.EzineArticles.com member interface.
- Select the gray Twitter icon and then the gray Facebook icon, e.g. .*
- Log into your Twitter account and go to the Profile section of your Twitter accounts “Settings.”
- Select the “Post your Tweets to Facebook” button and then “Connect to Facebook.”
- Select “Allow.”
That’s it! Your Twitter and/or Facebook accounts will be automatically updated when your article is published on EzineArticles.com.
*Note: If you’re not logged into your Twitter and Facebook accounts, authorize the connection by entering the corresponding login credentials to your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Also, if the icons are already colored in, you’re already connected!
Additional Tips for Twitter and Facebook
- Upload your author photo on your Twitter and Facebook pages to bridge trust and build your brand.
- Provide a 140 character Twitter bio and add relevant details to your Facebook About page.
- Engage in the conversation on both Facebook and Twitter to attract followers and friends.
- Build anticipation for your articles by telling your audience about the articles you’re currently writing! This builds hype and encourages your audience to return to your platform.
- Consistently publish new articles to build up your visitor/audience return-rate!
Please note, you can also enable (or disable) your social media article share options with these steps:
- Select your name (or current user profile name) in the upper-right corner of the My.EzineArticles.com interface
- Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu
- Select the “Articles” tab
- Select “Enabled” (or “Disabled”) in the Article Share Default section to share published articles (or disable the option altogether).
Go now and start sharing your most recently published articles with your Facebook friends and your Twitter followers to take advantage of all the benefits.