How to Monitor Your Recent Article Activity

EzineArticles Quick Tips

Where can you go to easily monitor your articles’ progression through the editorial review process? How can you quickly preview and edit your latest drafts with ease?

You can with the Recent Article Activity section of your My.EzineArticles.com member interface!

Check out how to easily monitor your Recent Article Activity in this video to save you time and give you peace of mind.*

The Recent Article Activity section can be found on the Home page of your My.EzineArticles.com member account, where you can:

• Gain quick access to preview, edit, or delete your recently published and unpublished articles.
  • Monitor your recently submitted articles’ progression though editorial review with the status bar.
  • Find easy shortcuts to check your recently published articles’ performance statistics.
  • Be alerted with recommended action steps to articles that need your attention.

Discover your Recent Article Activity by logging into your My.EzineArticles.com member account today!

* Please Note: This post was last updated on April 24, 2014 at 11:08 A.M.

Dave T writes:

You guys always do such a great job keeping us organized. I like the new layout and sewing my article activity is really helpful too. Thanks for the great directory!

Comment provided May 16, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Deanna writes:

This is a very helpful video, thanks for showing me around the new interface. It feels as if its right up to date now.

Comment provided May 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Kieith writes:

‘Recent Article Activity section’ does not show up on the My. EzineArticles displayed page. Where is it?

Keith

Comment provided May 16, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Keith –

It should be in the middle of your My.EzineArticles Home page. If it’s not, click on the “Contact Us!” link in the upper-right corner of the interface to contact our Member Support Team. They’ll be able to troubleshoot the problem for you.

– Marc

Kieith writes:

that page is not responsive–will not open even ‘notifications’
Keith

Lee Starks writes:

Thanks for the tip! It sure came in handy when at first i had no idea that i could even do these easy tasks now!
What a time saver.

Comment provided May 16, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Your member site and yourRecent Activity section are well organized and helpful.

Comment provided May 16, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I noted that often older articles show up in that list – but I was wondering why? Is it because there is a problem with that particular article, or did someone recently rate it or something like that? If there is a problem, what should we do about it, if not, why are they showing up, what does that signify?

Comment provided May 16, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Lance –

Articles appear in your Recent Article Activity list when they have recently been saved as drafts, edited and saved, submitted for review, approved, or placed in problem status.

Your live articles will also appear in this list when the EzinePublisher button is clicked, showing that someone had the intention of republishing your article. This is likely the reason your older articles are appearing in this list.

– Marc

Albert writes:

Thanks Penny for this update. Now a days time is very costly for everyone and you introduced us a less time consuming process to track our recent article activity.

Cheers!

Comment provided May 17, 2012 at 2:12 AM

DavidHead writes:

Its great that you keep moving forward with the products on your site.They have to be ever changing ,and descriptions on how to do them,needs to be updated all the time .
Thanks for the tutorials.
Kind Regards
David Head

Comment provided May 17, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Craig writes:

I like the new interface it saves so much time when trying to organize your articles. Thanks Penny

Comment provided May 17, 2012 at 3:19 AM

Elena writes:

I stumbled upon this the other day, and, I thought, how wonderful these features are.
Very accommodating.

Comment provided May 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Kent Lofgren writes:

The information about the blue arrow, to see details about the article, should have been in the beginning of the video. All other information is pretty intuitive. Sound and animations are top-quality.

Comment provided May 18, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Fax Authority writes:

Great info – was recently wondering how I’m supposed to do this…

Comment provided May 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Solomon Okere writes:

makes navigation easy and saves time

Comment provided May 23, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Veronique writes:

Excellent features.

Comment provided August 13, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Randall Magwood writes:

Nice. I’ve used the recent article activity section to check out my performance, and make changes to things concerning my account.

Comment provided September 29, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Kara Nelson writes:

thanks for this post about monitoring article activity.

Comment provided October 26, 2012 at 8:39 AM