Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from April right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Repurpose articles into eBooks, videos, newsletters, and more to reach new audiences. The sky is the limit!
- Need an article idea? Take a 5 minute walk. Look around – you’ll see article ideas are everywhere waiting to be noticed.
- Want to make sure you have an article that garners interest? Use a keyword research tool like Google Autocomplete!
- Don’t just promote your new articles, dust off golden oldies by promoting them on your social networking sites!
- A lesson in rehashing: Rehashed Content Stinks. Derivative Articles Smell. Unoriginal Information Pollutes. Don’t do it.
- Write unique summaries for your articles to give your readers a juicy slice of your article’s topic to increase interest!
Article Writing and Ideas
- Say what you mean, mean what you say. Avoid confusing readers by ensuring your articles are coherent & provide specifics!
- Don’t let readers down with derivative, rehashed tips! Provide fresh, useful & unique tips in each and every article.
- How do you steer clear of bias? Vent all of your frustrations in a personal journal, and then write objective articles!
- Relate to your readers using real life, relevant examples to pique their interest, so they will peek into your links ;)
- Increase engagement on your social media sites: Link to articles telling the reader exactly what they’ll discover!
- Coffee & writers have a longstanding relationship! Just ask T.S. Eliot: “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.”
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Get organized and make writing easier with this prewriting exercise – http://t.co/cf1KcjKM
- Discover 5 tips to safely steer clear of poor keyword usage and keyword abuse – http://t.co/iZ9qCmtx
- Five steps to effective article writing, plus an incredible method to stay on top of your goals! http://t.co/qk8vCA8H
- Pose a question to your readers and explain their choices in a clear and concise format – http://t.co/k9Q6LQQh
- Time is running out! Discover why you should make the switch to “My.EzineArticles.com” today – http://t.co/7v1DJ2U3
- Take the advice of the great Robert Gunning: ‘Write to express; not to impress.’ More at http://t.co/AZjtT6RM
- RT @DrJeanelle: Excited about my article on @EzineArticles read here – EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dr_Jea… [We are too!…]
- Lenny Wordsmith is back with the latest countdown: “Top Ten Ways to Build Instant Credibility” – http://t.co/qST7aqVm
- Meet Erica – With over 48,360 articles views, “I have established myself as an expert…” http://t.co/t6JskDYf
- RT @debbidoo: Just had an article accepted within 6 mins by @EzineArticles. I love my Diamond status and so do my clients! [Congrats, Debs!]
What’s your favorite Tweet from April? Let us know in the comments section below!