You’re Invited! Explore My.EzineArticles.com Today

You’re Cordially Invited to Make the Switch to My.EzineArticles.com!

Your default member interface will change to My.EzineArticles.com on Tuesday, April 17th, but why wait? We invite you to take a big step forward and begin working toward achieving your goals using My.EzineArticles.com.

Receive the Gift of VIP Support Priority

If you make the switch today, you will receive VIP Support Priority on all of your questions and comments sent to our Member Support Team until Friday, April 20th. This means all messages sent to us from your My.EzineArticles.com account will be assigned priority status and be addressed as soon as possible! We want to ease your transition to our new interface and we know a quick reply is one way to make that happen.

RSVP Today!

Here’s how you can join the party:

1. Log into My.EzineArticles.com using your current account name and password.

2. Watch the My.EzineArticles.com Welcome video to discover all of the features and benefits you will enjoy by making My.EzineArticles.com your default member interface.

3. Select the Switch Now button.

Get more in-depth information by browsing the Discover My.EzineArticles.com category of the Blog, such as finding great tips on tracking your article stats in the Performance tab or building your own Expert Author Network in the Networking tab.

Not ready? Don’t panic! You can opt out of My.EzineArticles.com by selecting Not Yet in the video window and logging into your Members.EzineArticles.com account. Keep in mind, should you choose to opt out, you will not be eligible for the limited time VIP Support Priority.

We strongly encourage you to make the switch to My.EzineArticles.com now in order to take advantage of this limited time opportunity and receive VIP Support Priority on all of your questions and comments today!

Bhimarao Sathyanarayanan writes:

No doubt My.EzinAarticles.com is providing new vistas of knowledge and opportunities for the interested members. It is left to the individuals to reap the benefits.

Comment provided April 13, 2012 at 12:11 PM

You’ve given your EzineArticles family so much support during this transition. And even though change is hard, it looks like all the new bells and whistles are worth it.

Comment provided April 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Avi Jit writes:

EzineArticles is the best article directory… There’s no doubt about it..

Comment provided April 14, 2012 at 5:48 AM

Maria Caniedo writes:

It is more easy to make an article in this page. and i am very happy that 1 of my article already approve and i have given a badge for it,agents thank you so much! My tears fall down as i read it!

Comment provided April 14, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Karen writes:

Just made the switch. Seems to have a number of interesting new features to explore. I’m sure I’ll find it interesting and beneficial. Thanks.

Comment provided April 14, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Salihu Dikko writes:

I personally love this switch development, for it will go a long way saving our times. And a development such as this will encourage people to put in their bests within a short while. Always come up with such developments that must always saves time.

Comment provided April 15, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Tim writes:

The new interface is more attractive and less cluttered than the old one. However, I cannot say I am happy with the new way of submitting articles. It’s very mouse-intensive, requiring you to click on each section to enter your data, rather than just being able to tab from one field to another. In addition, I’m not sure if my article submitter, which semi-automates the process using a method called Submit Via API, will work any longer with the new interface. Submitting now seems very labor-intensive to me.

Comment provided April 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Tim –

We understand your frustration. Comments like yours have helped us to understand the shortcomings of the new article submission process, so we’ve already begun the process of designing and testing a new submission form that will address all of these issues. Please be patient; you should see the new submission form soon. We have given it top priority.

– Marc

Samuel Bani Dauda writes:

This is great! The new interface is attractive comprehensive and beneficial. Thanks.

Comment provided April 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM

John writes:

Great job done by EzineArticles staff. The idea of keep changing and introducing with new things to us is really appreciable. Cheers!

Comment provided April 16, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Maria Caniedo writes:

Sir Marc,

Thanks, for our chance to interact, because i am much happy with the new way of submitting articles. though we are making many clicks but, we have also the chance to get the exact ways of making perfect articles. And besides, the format is very suitable for me who is a basic writer. for me this is the easiest way of making good articles.
Please! DON’T CHANGE THE FORMAT, only make another format for those who are diamond level. and that is perfect.!

Comment provided April 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Maria Caniedo writes:

Sir Marc,

I think, the format is not for the expert writers it is very beneficial to all newbie and keep up the good work,!!!!

Comment provided April 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Werner writes:

One thing I admire about you guys is that, you guys believe in changes. Yes, whether its minor or major but still delivering new looks and changes is always good.

Comment provided April 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM

bjoshi writes:

EzineArticles’ new look is cool. I am enjoying using it. I believe in changes. Cheers!

Comment provided April 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM

movers waterloo writes:

Comment provided April 27, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Randall Magwood writes:

I like the new interface of My.EzineArticles.com. Motivates me to come up with new content everyday. I recommend all members to make the switch today.

Comment provided May 13, 2012 at 5:55 PM