Announcing BIG Plans for My.EzineArticles.com

The Countdown Begins

After more than a year of development, testing, and gathering your feedback, we’re confidently retiring the Members.EzineArticles.com member interface on June 1st to make room for the new, sleek, and innovative design of My.EzineArticles.com.

Our first milestone is set for Tuesday, April 17th, when My.EzineArticles.com becomes the default interface. During this time, you’ll be automatically redirected from Members.EzineArticles.com to My.EzineArticles.com. If you’re not quite ready for this change, you’ll still be able to opt-out and resume use of the Members.EzineArticles.com interface, but keep in mind: Time is running out!

If you’re still using the old Members.EzineArticles.com interface, you’ll notice two Countdown Timers at the top of your interface:

• Primary Timer: April 17, 2012 – My.EzineArticles.com becomes the default interface.
  • Secondary Timer: June 1, 2012 – My.EzineArticles.com officially replaces Members.EzineArticles.com.

Discover why you should make the switch and start using the new and improved tools My.EzineArticles.com offers in the video below:

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

Make the Switch Today

Thousands of EzineArticles members have already made the switch from Members.EzineArticles.com to My.EzineArticles.com.

Here’s what they’re saying:

• “I love it. It’s easier to use, more fun, colorful and I love it!”Pauline Salvucci

• “The new method to submit an article is outstanding. I found it to be about 100x easier than the previous method and that was really easy. I love the new method. Super simple. Clean. No issues.”Marc David

• “Really love the new interface; makes for easy navigation. Love the Networking side; this will benefit so many authors.”Mary K. Gill

Key Reminder: My.EzineArticles.com will become the only interface available for members on June 1st, while Members.EzineArticles.com will become a thing of the past.

Want more information on specific My.EzineArticles.com features, tools, and article writing tips for success? Just click on Discover My.EzineArticles.com found in the Categories section on the right.

If you’re already an EzineArticles member, make the switch today to begin using all the tools and start building an exciting new network of Expert Authors. Just click here to get started!

Not a member yet? Discover how EzineArticles can help you by signing up for a free EzineArticles.com membership! Click here to join today!

Lisa writes:

Really awesome! Sounds like fun. I’ve been in the new interface a long time and I love it. Took me a bit to get used to how to submit with it because I was so used to the old way but now I like it. I LOVE the achievements, interactivity with the community and the challenges. Fun Fun!

Comment provided April 3, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Sriram Raj writes:

The new Interface is very useful for writers. It is quite an innovative thought from EzineArticles. Thanks for the new enhancements

Comment provided April 3, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Sergio Felix writes:

Hey Marc,

Looking forward to the new EzineArticles GUI.

Besides the sooner we make the change, the sooner we’ll be able to understand it, right?

Migrating now.

Sergio

Comment provided April 3, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Peter Fry writes:

I love your videos, who does them for you? Always outstanding. Going to check the new interface now!

Comment provided April 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Peter –

Thanks for the kudos! Those videos are all done right here at EzineArticles. It’s a combined effort of Mike, our Video Production Specialist; Shaun, our Graphic Artist; and whoever we can rustle up to be on-camera or voice talent.

– Marc

Jan Smith writes:

It took me a bit to get used to the new interface but now I like it very much.

I also like the simpler way to view the metrics of our writing progress…or not…and its easier to see which articles are getting views.

Glad its you guys doing the tech side of the changeover though!

Good luck with it all.

Comment provided April 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Paul writes:

Hi Marc,

I signed up this morning, after watching your video. The new interface is easy to use.

Many Thanks to the EzineArticles Team!

All the best,

Paul

Comment provided April 3, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Julia writes:

I love the myEzineArticles interface (I won’t say new as I’ve been using it for months)… One of the things I really love is the awards it lets you earn for completing tasks like submitting articles in a new category, attaching your social media accounts etc. It’s really cool, and yes, it IS easier to submit your articles.

Comment provided April 3, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Kerry01 writes:

I love the new myEzinesArticles – so easy to use for us newies
Thanks

Comment provided April 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM

You’ve convinced me to try out the new interface! It sounds great, although I loved the original one too. Thanks to everyone at EzineArticles for always thinking of their writers and ways to help us. It’s a great site to write for!

Comment provided April 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Kelly Carter writes:

I love the new interface, I think its awesome!! Its great to feel part of a group and really involved. This is something we can all take away to our own websites – develop relationships, make your readers feel part of the site and make it interactive. That’s giving me plenty to think about, as I guess I have some way to go!

Comment provided April 4, 2012 at 6:13 AM

Kat Helms writes:

The new interface is cool – but I haven’t used it yet because it says I haven’t written anything yet – the only way I can find my old articles is through the old interface.

Anyone else have this problem? I don’t have tons of articles, but still, I don’t want to lose access to what I have got.

Comment provided April 4, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Kat –

To find your published articles, go to the “Write & Edit” tab, then click the “Published Articles” link on the left-hand side of the page.

If that doesn’t work, click on the “Contact Us” link in the lower right-hand corner of the “Home” page and give our Member Support folks the details of your problem. They should be able to help you out.

– Marc

Kat Helms writes:

Thanks for the advice – I indeed had checked that area already, and it’s empty – which is why I was avoiding the switch.

Funny, I use Google to solve so many problems on my own, I never think to just contact support. Hopefully I can get it straightened out!

Robert writes:

Sounds terrific! The new interface looks wonderful, going to head right over and make the switch. Thanks for the informative video!

Comment provided April 4, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Neil Heaton writes:

Made the switch and loving it already!

Comment provided April 5, 2012 at 5:32 AM

I really hope it becomes good. Maybe you need to do a trial and tweak things if people are displeased.

Comment provided April 5, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Cindy Hartman writes:

I’ve been using the new format since it was introduced. LOVE IT! It’s so much easier to use and navigate. Thanks for always finding ways to make EzineArticles the best article marketing site!

Comment provided April 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM

John writes:

I have just switched to the new interface. Cool job done.

Comment provided April 5, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Albert writes:

New format/interface is quite good. Again good job done by you guys.

Comment provided April 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Andrej writes:

I like the design and it is really easy to use. Keep up the good work and I`ll keep submitting quality original articles.

Comment provided April 6, 2012 at 6:01 AM

Dorothy Gauvin writes:

Thank you indeed for the new interface. I used it from inception, alternating between the old and new until it became familiar. Over the past year or two, I’ve found it really so much easier and yes-100x faster. Thanks again!

Comment provided April 9, 2012 at 6:19 PM

sreekumar writes:

A change is always good. But it takes time to get familiar with the new.

Comment provided April 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Geoff writes:

From what I’ve seen of the new interface it looks good. Looking forward to discovering more as I get time to do so.

Comment provided April 11, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Jeffrey writes:

Thanks for listening to the members. That means a lot knowing you are paying attention to what we like. Look forward to using it. Thanks again.

Comment provided April 12, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Elena writes:

I’ve switched to the new interface some time ago, and I really like it.

Comment provided April 27, 2012 at 6:51 PM