Mister Artie’s Article Writing Neighborhood

It’s such a good feeling, knowing your readers are reading…

Howdy article writing neighbor! Writing articles isn’t just about writing. It’s about sharing your experience, insights, and much more with your neighbors to gain credibility and build relationships. Who are your neighbors? Readers, publishers, fellow Expert Authors, and the Internet community of course!

Discover what article writing tools you can use to build relationships with your neighbors by visiting Mister Artie and the Article Writing Neighborhood Trolley in the video below:

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

Mister Artie’s Article Writing Tools For Expert Authors

First, article writing success starts with you, the Expert Author. Your mind is the engine that drives your productivity and you can amplify your article writing efforts with these tools:

1. A Game Plan for Success
If you build your library, the pre-qualified traffic will come.

Set a goal to write articles and come up with scheduled plan to build your article library.

2. Pick a Niche to Write In
Pick a niche or multiple niches you have a passion for.

Combine your passion and experience by picking the right niche. This will help build a bond between you and your readers.

3. The Ideas for Your Articles
Look, absorb, and listen!

Find a variety of reputable sources of information on the Internet to maintain your connection with your niche and your readers’ needs and wants.

Additional Tools to Give Your Articles the Structure of Success

The Resource Box Template
The Resource Box is your opportunity to compel your readers to take action.

Elements of a great Resource Box:

1. Your Name
  2. Your Website Address
  3. Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
  4. Your Call-to-Action (CTA)

The EzineArticles Interactive Article Templates on PDF
Quality shortcuts in life can make for a happier you!

The 52 Interactive Article Templates on PDF allow you to:

• Easily build a huge article library.
  • Write quality, informative articles in a short period of time.
  • Pain free article writing with the interactive structure provided for you.
  • Increase traffic to your blog or website with reader-targeted ideas.

Find all 52 Interactive Article Templates on PDF here for only $47!: http://Shop.EzineArticles.com/ArticleTemplates/

Start using these quality tools to make your job as an article writer much easier. Now go and get started on writing your next set of quality original articles! Until next time on Mister Artie’s Article Writing Neighborhood, remember: “It’s such a good feeling, knowing your readers are reading…”

I didn`t know some of the ideas here particular how important it is to have a good resource box

Comment provided March 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Perfect guy for this video – they should make a spin-off of Mr. Rogers with Mr. Artie. Seriously, consider it. :)

Besides the acting, great content. I really need to build a stronger resource box – and this video gave me a few ideas to do just that.

Comment provided March 6, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Nahid writes:

“Quality shortcuts in life can make for a happier you!” This is so true. I will check out some of those tools.

Comment provided March 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Lore writes:

I have a burning question about something I don’t understand about EzineArticles.com:

When I google search my article keywords or title along with my name, the search results don’t appear until several pages down! So how are people finding my articles??? I noticed my stats say I have several hundreds of reads… But where and how are people finding my articles if I can’t even find them in targeted searches?

I was wondering if the stats are off…

Please help me understand.

Thanks.

Comment provided March 7, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Lore –

Unfortunately, we have no control over how Google (or any other search engine) indexes your searches, or in this case your articles. We give our authors tips on improving page rank, but that’s really all we can provide … besides the stats you have inside your account … which you are already aware of. You can rest assured that those stats are as accurate as they can be – it’s something we take very seriously and have been honing for years.

The reason your articles ARE being found and read probably has something to do with the keywords being searched. Without knowing it, you may have incorporated keywords that have a much better search result in a less-saturated niche.

My best suggestion is to study and learn more about search engine optimization (SEO), writing to the long tail, and the proper use of keywords. Understanding these three areas, and implementing their best practices, can make a huge difference in your search engine rankings.

– Marc

Raven Cohan writes:

I’d like to know if there is data to back up the statement that ‘if you build up an arsenal of articles, the the traffic will come.’ Then how does this traffic come back to getting people to publish the articles and pay you.

Comment provided March 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Raven,

There is indeed a LOT of data on the performance of articles for driving traffic. Not only do we have much of that data in-house, we also make it readily available to each and every author through their article stats. Simply ask any Expert Author with more than a handful of articles what kind of traffic they get from those articles and you’ll find that the vast majority generate more than enough traffic to make the effort of writing articles worthwhile.

I’d also suggest that you investigate the validity of article marketing as a method of promoting your brand and product(s). What you’ll find is that it has been a tried and true method of online marketing for well over a decade.

Each article you write is accompanied by your Resource Box. This box tells about you and gives a definite call to action and links back to your site. The key to monetizing article writing is to then create a landing page that further draws in you reader and entices them to purchase your product or service. The republishing of your articles does not, in itself, generate income. It’s the increased traffic created by this republication that can potentially increase your sales.

– Marc

Michael lowe writes:

all very inspiring but my blog is at about bathrooms and plumbing or should i write about other things??

Comment provided March 8, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Michael –

We advise people to write about what they know and are passionate about, so for you that could definitely be bathrooms and plumbing. People are hungry for DIY information, so writing in that particular niche could prove very fruitful. Give it a shot and see what happens!

– Marc

Elena writes:

I learn something every time I see one of your videos. Thank you.

Comment provided March 10, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I’m glad you pointed out the importance of the Resource Box. I badly need to improve it.

Comment provided September 26, 2013 at 12:37 AM