Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from February right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Get Mad Writing Skills: Write daily for a minimum of 30 minutes to spark new ideas and experiment with writing styles.
- Don’t let weeks pass by since you last published! A daily writing routine will sharpen your skills to succeed.
- Build Writing Momentum: Create a snowball effect by generating ideas, & then writing those that are easier to write first!
- Read, Read, Read: 1,000s of Expert Authors succeed by reading like fiends. Know what exists and write what doesn’t!
- Article Tip: Make writing a priority! If you didn’t write today, consider what you can skip to make time for writing.
- Success Tip: Dig deeper into specific sub-topics of your niche to focus your content and gain a new level of credibility!
- In Conclusion: Article writing doesn’t require a formal conclusion. Provide 2-3 thought-provoking sentences instead!
- Writing with a location in mind? Don’t stuff the location to make it fit! Ease it in with location-relevant details.
- Need article ideas? Start a discussion and be a good listener! You may stumble upon your audience’s latest great need!
- Increase visibility to add to your bottom line! Establish a relationship with your reader to increase your reader’s trust.
Article Writing and Ideas
- Into or In to? “She turned her keys into the police.” Unless they’re magic keys, if you turn something in, use “in to”.
- Find ideas by reading outside your niche. You may find a detail for the readers in your niche other Experts haven’t seen!
- What time is the optimal time to write? Find out by timing yourself while you write your articles morning, noon, & night!
- Practice correct spelling to enhance your CREDABILITY. Scratch that: CREDIBILITY!
- Reader Turn-Offs: Irrelevant, thin articles. Reader Turn-Ons: Relevant, quality articles with specific & unique details!
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Discover the Top Ten EzineArticles Blog Insights, Tips, and More to leverage your success – http://t.co/aNtFgfHM
- Discover 5 article writing strategies to increase your visibility and credibility! http://t.co/WhRNeWKv
- Invest in the tools you need to help you take your article marketing efforts to new heights – http://t.co/CkJywlco
- Q: What’s the best way to save time and still reap the benefits of the article writing system? A: http://t.co/slfrEz7G
- Is it layed or laid? Discover the answer & more in your next edition of Top Spelling Blunders – http://t.co/rMfhZMP9
- Set goals: What do you want to accomplish with your articles? Establish a plan of action to achieve your goals and write!
- RT @lynnwhite: Always nice to get an unexpected goodie in the mail! @EzineArticles pic.twitter.com/TaRrjCOY [TY for being awesome!]
- Keep up your writing spirit! Tune-out that inner voice that keeps deleting & keep writing. You can always edit later!
- RT @BarbraSundquist: the @EzineArticles WordPress plugin is saving me lots of time these days [We’re glad to hear it! +Time = Happy Authors]
- RT @jackiebarrie: Pleased to be accepted as @EzineArticles Diamond Member. 2,141 views of my articles so far bit.ly/dSliWx [Congrats]
What’s your favorite Tweet from February? Let us know in the Comments section below!