Save Time and Target Success with this Checklist
Your time is precious. Optimally using your time to write the right way will help you save time. So how do you write quality articles in less time? By planning ahead and discovering the article writing secrets to success before you begin writing!
A solid plan, such as a checklist, will help you advance to the next level. A great tool to help you kick start your very own checklist: The 2 Minute Approval Tips video series!
Taken from our submission records to find the most common reasons why articles are not approved during the initial editorial review, the 2 Minute Approval Tips series is compressed to give you the information you need quickly and to help you write quality, original articles.
We’ve taken those tips and turned them into a simple checklist that you can use to help ensure that your articles will be approved on the very first submission.
2 Minute Approval Tips Checklist
1. Does your article’s byline and Resource Box names match to avoid authorship confusion?
2. How many links are in your article and are those links situated to achieve your goal?
3. Do you deliver detailed and informative content to ensure your reader doesn’t click away?
4. Are you providing your own exclusive insights to leverage your credibility and not someone else’s?
5. Is your article formatted to best inform and maintain your reader’s attention?
6. Is your Resource Box short and to the point to direct readers to your blog or website?
7. Does your article read naturally or are your keywords interrupting the natural flow?
8. Is your article accessible to a wide audience to better increase your visibility?
9. Does the anchor text of your links appear natural and professional to readers?
10. Is your article title balanced with reader-benefited keywords?
11. Is your article message clear with proper comma usage?
12. Are you adhering to EzineArticles’ affiliate links guidelines?
13. Are your links relevant and do they provide a quality user experience?
14. Using HTML? Is it properly formatted and balanced to help draw the eye?
15. Do you mention a location? Does your article provide specific and unique information?
16. Does your article stand alone without relying on the reader to reference other content?
17. Is your article title free of special characters that might hinder readability and syndication?
18. Is your article summary short, catchy, and to the point to attract readers?
19. Did you proofread your article to catch errors?
20. Does your article meet the minimum word count with quality, informative content?
There you have it! Your very own article submission checklist! For each checklist item, there is a quick 2 Minute Approval Tips video to help you save time and get your articles published on the first submission. To check out the entire 2 Minute Approval Tips series, click here. Put all the 2 Minute Approval Tips to good use when writing your next set of quality, original articles.