Write Articles Quickly and Easily!

A Better Way To Write and Submit Articles

Back in early November (2011), we rolled out the red carpet and released My.EzineArticles.com. With the help of feedback from members just like you, we designed this user-friendly interface to make article writing faster, easier, and more fun.

Let’s explore some of the many benefits of My.EzineArticles.com!

A Recipe For Success: My.EzineArticles.com

1. It Allows You To Submit Your Articles Quickly and Easily

Not only is the new interface aesthetically pleasing, it saves you time and energy! In the new article submission form, found under the “Submit New Article” section of the “Write & Edit” tab, you’ll find your article organized into sections (Title, Summary, Body, etc.). A description accompanies each section, as well as tips to help you create quality articles in less time and with less effort.

2. It Increases Your Exposure and Builds Your Brand

My.EzineArticles.com creates a community where Expert Authors are able to seamlessly connect with other Experts, scope out the competition, and motivate each other. You can manage your social media connections, build your social media presence, and foster your very own community with the new “Networking” tab. Don’t forget to upload your author photo in your “Profile” tab to amplify your branding efforts with your readers and fellow Expert Authors listed in your network’s “Connections”.

3. It Fosters Relationship Building

One of your primary goals as an article writer is to build relationships with your readers. It’s also a good practice to build relationships with other Expert Authors in your niche. Think of the business relationships you’ve already developed and how much those relationships have helped bring you to where you are today. The social component of My.EzineArticles.com will allow you to exchange tips, strategies, and cross-promote each other.

4. It Makes Article Promotion Easier and Faster

Think of all the things you do, or have heard about doing, to promote your articles. It takes a lot of time and effort to go to numerous social media sites and promote. With My.EzineArticles.com you can do most of your article promotion inside one interface. With the click of a button you can automatically Tweet and inform your Facebook followers of your newly published articles.

5. It Will Quickly and Easily Measure and Track Article Performance

The My.EzineArticles.com interface allows you to quickly and easily keep track of which articles are performing and which ones aren’t. Analyzing data and making changes to your article campaigns will help to ensure your results keep moving in the right direction.

6. It Includes Top-Flight Training

Easy access to training tools can make any job easier. Inside the “Library” tab of your My.EzineArticles.com interface, you’ll find all sorts of helpful training tools, including: EzineArticles’ PDF Training Series, Audio Training series and Video Training series. Paid tools, such as The EzineArticles Formula Course and Interactive Article Templates on PDF, will appear in your “Library” tab’s “Digital Locker” once you’ve made the investment.

There you have 6 great reasons to begin using My.EzineArticles.com today! Turbo-charge your efforts and save loads of time with My.EzineArticles.com.

If you haven’t already done so, click here: https://My.EzineArticles.com/ to get started on your new and improved article writing journey today!

Truman Anderson writes:

I have been hesitant to submit any articles to EzineArticles; I guess I have been nervous about getting them accepted. I have downloaded and studied most of your tips and training and shall go to your site: https://My.EzineArticles.com/ to further hone my understanding and training.
Respectfully, Truman Anderson

Comment provided February 21, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Hi Truman-

You’re in the right spot (EzineArticles Blog) to discover all sorts of great article writing and marketing tips.

I understand being a bit hesitant at first, but we’re here to help. If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Write On!

-Rob

Jaky Astik writes:

@Truman

Hey, I use Microsoft Word for writing articles and it works seamlessly for article writing. I follow some simple rules to keep my article writing error free and fast. Let me tell you a few so you can work on submitting quality articles to EzineArticles.

1. Create an article template – I’ve created a “word template” for writing articles so the body of my article is always ready. Now that I’ve the size of my article predefined, I don’t make them too long or short because the template shows me the way. All my articles work in a seamless manner.

2. Researching articles – I write articles about self improvement so I’ve visited a few bloggers and download their free eBooks, blog posts and I always keep them open when I’m writing the article. I research and bring out the necessary points for my article and then close them off. Now this helps me by giving me “points” of the article.

Now, all I’ve to do is fill the article with content. I already have title, point to cover under that title. That’s it!

3. Proofread – Proofread at least once! Don’t just post them way to ezine. They’ve some really good quality checks before an article gets admitted.

Hope this helps. Once you start getting your articles published, it’s really encouraging and fun!

Greg Weber writes:

@Jaky

Like Truman, I’m a new article writer myself. It IS intimidating at first, but I like the idea of having an article template. I found some free ones for different types of articles (Tips, How-to’s, Lists, etc) and they’re really helping me.

Thanks for your suggestion of setting up an article template via Word. That sounds like a great idea!

Greg –

If you’re looking for some great, and fun, article templates, you’ll definitely want to check out our Article Templates Deck of Cards!

– Marc

Yes. I too agree with Truman Anderson. At the first stage I too faced this problems.

Comment provided February 21, 2012 at 9:44 AM

David Head writes:

I read all your tips and have took them in as best I can.To be honest I had a friend of mine put the articals on for me. I have wrote 2more and don’t know how to put them on. I’ve tried and it seems a bit complicated.Can you help me on this please .Kind Regards
David Head

Comment provided February 21, 2012 at 9:50 AM

David –

Posting your first article on EzineArticles isn’t really all that difficult if you just take it step by step. This blog post and video should help you through those steps: http://blog.EzineArticles.com/2010/10/writing-your-first-article.html

If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us via the “Contact” link in the upper-right corner of the user interface on Members.EzineArticles.com or the “Contact Us!” link in the upper-left corner of the Members.EzineArticles.com interface.

Best of luck in your article writing efforts!

– Marc

David Head writes:

Thank you very much for getting back to me so quick.Yes I will watch the video link you sent for me,if I get stuck I will use the contact you sent me .
Thank you so much.
Kind Regrda
David Head

Comment provided February 21, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Dorothy Gauvin writes:

Marc, you’re so right and like so many other authors, I’m grateful for the improvements. Still have a lot to learn about Networking on social media but this has got me started. Thanks to all the development team, Dorothy

Comment provided February 22, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Don Simkovich writes:

The new interface really is a useful tool. A lot of article writing centers around the mindset and having the sections pre-determined helps me “think” in article lengths and formats. This makes the writing easier.

Comment provided February 22, 2012 at 12:38 PM

movers waterloo writes:

Comment provided April 30, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Randall Magwood writes:

I must admit, since the new my.EzineArticles interface, submitting articles has been a cinch. I do like the social interaction that this new interface brings also.

Comment provided January 6, 2013 at 10:08 PM