Expert Author Showcase: Tiffany Godfrey

Meet EzineArticles’ Expert Author Tiffany Godfrey in Today’s Author Showcase

How do you take on a massive niche like “marriage” and “relationships”? You do what Expert Author and marriage resource specialist Tiffany Godfrey did: You start with your passion, incorporate your experiences, add a dash of personality, and concentrate on what matters most – your reader.

Tiffany found her secret to success was to target a specific subset of her niche. “While many people write about marriage, they focus on couples,” Tiffany commented. “For one, I write specifically for, to, and about Christian women, and their responsibilities in making a marriage work. As a Christian woman, I can easily identify with my readers and I am able to help them see where they can make a positive difference in their marriage without nagging or pushing their husbands away.”

After being introduced to EzineArticles in 2008 by a writing group, Tiffany found article writing to be one of the best ways to reach her target audience. “Article marketing plays a major part in my overall marketing plan because I love to write and I know my target group – Christian women love to read articles that will help them to improve their marriages,” she said. “I really enjoy article marketing and EzineArticles is a great venue for this type of marketing.”

Tiffany’s Solutions to Article Writing Challenges

A typical writing session in Tiffany’s day begins by eliminating distractions in a quiet place and settling down with a pen, a piece of paper, a hot topic, and knowing the perfect keywords that will lead her readers to her articles. However, every writing session doesn’t come without a little planning and preparation! Here are a few of Tiffany’s solutions to common article writing challenges.

How do you know what your readers want?

Discover the answer by uncovering the most sought-after keywords in your niche. Get keyword ideas using tools such as the Google AdWords Keyword Tool. Use these keywords to come up with topics for your articles.

How do you write more articles in less time?

Focus on answering specific questions you think your audience will ask. This will help you create a reader-oriented article in a shorter period of time.

How do you cure writer’s block?

Pull away from your writing. Come back to it with a fresh eye and fresh new ideas that will enhance the articles you have already begun or will begin to write.

How do you know what’s working and what’s not?

Check out the performance of your articles by monitoring your traffic over time, comparing your articles, and analyzing your statistics. This will give you an indication of what type(s) of articles your readers need and want. Once you have determined your most successful articles, you can write articles that speak to the specific needs of your readers.

Discover how you can build a lasting and rewarding relationship with your readers by using Tiffany’s solutions for your own article writing challenges. Do you have a question or comment for Tiffany? Feel free to leave it in the comments section below.

Alan Sahu writes:

Hi Tiffany,

Which is your best keyword research tool and why?

Comment provided February 2, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Tiffany writes:

Hi Alan:

Thanks for the question. It really depends on what topic I’m writing on. Since I do marriage articles, some that really touch the hearts of my readers include marriage communication and marriage problems.

I wish you the best in your writing efforts. :)

Tiffany writes:

Hi Alan: Thanks for your question. I normally use the Google adwords keyword tool.

Alan Sahu writes:

Hi Tiffany:

Thanks for your response.

But people have different personalities. How could you balance relationship and try to evade clashes?

Comment provided February 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Tiffany writes:

Lilibeth: I’m assuming you’re referring to marriage. The biggest thing you’ll need to do is compromise. Sometime your spouse will come from a totally different angle, but this is where communication comes in. Check out my site on marriage communcation. http://www.committedwife.com

Joyce Kaaland writes:

Tiffany, I like what you have to say. I have been married to the same wonderful man for 47 years. We pray together and are happy to be together.
About writing articles, you gave me one thing that helped me focus.
Thanks,
Joyce Kaaland
Platinum status

Comment provided February 2, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Tiffany writes:

Kudos Joyce! As you well know there will be good times and bad times, but love is a decision and thanks for deciding to love your husband and not give up on your marriage! People need to understand that nowadays. :)

Tiffany

As a Spiritual Relationship Healing Expert I applaud you for so clearly defining your niche. I do work with couples and I love helping men, as well as women, to recapture their passion and capacity for healing love together.

Comment provided February 2, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Tiffany writes:

Thanks for your encouragement Dr. Goodstone. I want people to see Jesus Christ and His love reflected through marriage. It’s often not seen in the Christian community, but for those of us who are able to press on in marriage happily, my goal is for us to encourage others to want more of Him.

Tiffany

Jardley writes:

This was a great read. I’m glad I’m following EzineArticles and that they linked to it.

Comment provided February 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Tiffany writes:

Thanks Jardley! :)

Tiffany writes:

Marriage is not a game, but a journey and the destination is growth and becoming more like Jesus Christ. It’s not always easy, but God will give grace to each one of us who will acknowledge our sins and weaknesses so we can accept His strength.

Trust me, when you marry the right person, marriage is worth it! :)

Tiffany, The Committed Wife

Comment provided February 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Zahra J. Saleh writes:

Please visit Google, look into “ authorsden” is about my book called “How To Make Your Man Happy” .
The book is based on an interviews research with 157 ladies of 67 nationalities. Not only that about but the stories in this book highlights or talks about the full scale or process women goes through, such as their first process of approaching the man during early or young ages, life, types of Marriages, love, interest, marriage convenience, widowhood, separations and so on.
And in case you may wish to know more about my book, please feel free to get in touch, Authorsden.com which will guide you how to get this book from on-line.

Best regards
Zahra

Comment provided February 4, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Cindy Tumbleson writes:

Tiffany
I want to target women and teens to help them feel and look beautiful about themselves without having to scar their body up permanently. Thats why I have a passion for beautiful crystal stick on body jewelry. Do you have any advice that may help me get my passion out there. I love your enthusiasm about your writing and wanting people to understand the love of Jesus.

Comment provided February 5, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Tiffany writes:

Hi Cindy:

I’m glad you have a passion for women and teens. They really need someone to care. I would first say do your research on these target groups. You may want to start with one group first since they each have different needs. Consider who your greatest need is and which group would be more open to wanting your product. Start checking out discussion forums. Look at Yahoo answers and type in some keywords related to your target group. Find out what your target group likes to read and watch on TV or the Internet.

Start doing some article writing. Research is very important. I would hate to see you create anything only to find out that no one really has a need for your products or articles. Hope this helps.

Comment provided February 7, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Etta Ann Leake writes:

Tiffany, enjoyed your site. I’m writing about a very broad subject, “Internet Marketing” but I’ve broken it down to “information solutions.”

From personal experience we don’t always get the whole pie, just a slice. I know that’s to keep people buying their products. I’m too smart to fall for that.

Comment provided February 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM