Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from January right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Psst! Want to know the secret to success? Stop beating your head on your desk and start writing! Persistence is the key!
- How do you deliver quality 100% of the time? Be prepared BEFORE you write: brainstorm, outline, and focus!
- Looking for success? Commit to a writing schedule to successfully increase your overall article production & quality.
- “I can’t get no satisfaction!” If you are not 100% satisfied w/ your article, your reader won’t be. Submit when satisfied!
- Save time: A little planning will help you write a quality article in less time & it will help you achieve your goal!
- Each article you produce represents you and your business. Create a good impression with GREAT quality!
- Save Writing Time: Generate ideas, scope out your niche, schedule your writing time, and prepare a focused environment!
- Article writing is not Press writing. The difference is in persona – news is fleeting and articles have presence.
- Lure in your audience, but do NOT mislead them. Articles fall short when they fail to meet the reader’s expectations.
- Don’t be mysterious with your title and summary – tell your reader right away what they will expect to get attention!
Article Writing and Ideas
- Using resources can strengthen your article’s point. Be sure you’re enhancing YOUR point & not the other way around.
- Write full circle to build momentum: Readers should understand your message from Introduction to Conclusion, to Link.
- Practice writing concisely by printing out your draft & then crossing out superfluous info to keep audience needs & wants!
- Get intimate, share a secret! Give your readers specific details & they will return to you for more advice later.
- The Power of Lists: Pick a topic and create a list of all the attributes of that topic. Share your results in an article!
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Discover how it’s easy to incorporate relevant and quality content to articles less than 400 words – http://t.co/bwN2WJE7
- Grab a pen and paper to get ready for 5 easy steps to finding the perfect niche for you – http://t.co/CKtLfoqX
- Easily build confidence in your writing skill set and increase your credibility simultaneously! http://t.co/omi8iRXD
- Q: What do payed, withing, reoccurrence, doesnt, and definately have in common? A: Author Blunders – http://t.co/RI6ClVpT
- Easily jot down your ideas, webinar notes, customer feedback, and more using the new Scratch Pad – http://t.co/WLRgbeSe
- Sage Advice–> RT @musa23: As much as my article is done & a polished gem, I give it a day & proof read it again before submission.
- Article Affirmation: Write an article about the best things in your niche. Your readers will be compelled by your passion!
- RT @thesmidgens: We are excited to be promoted as BasicPLUS authors @EzineArticles ; a great site! [Congrats on your upgrade!]
- Don’t settle! Greatness comes from persistence. Always look to create greater results tomorrow & be phenomenal!
- Think BIG with your articles! Not only do your articles attract traffic, they build YOUR credibility platform.
What’s your favorite Tweet from January? Let us know in the Comments section below!