Jot Down Your Next Great Idea
The My.EzineArticles.com member interface has a new feature that Expert Authors just like you are already gushing over!
The new Scratch Pad feature will help you keep your ideas, goals, and notes organized. Simple, accessible, and easy-to-use, you can easily jot down ideas from your research, webinars, customer feedback, and much more!
Effective Scratch Pad Uses
While there are a variety of uses for the Scratch Pad, here are a few ways you can begin using the Scratch Pad to stay organized and use your time effectively:
- Editorial Calendar: Creating an Article Writing Plan or Editorial Calendar is an incredible way to effectively achieve your goals. Simply plan out your article topics anywhere from a week to a month ahead of time and then refer to it in your Scratch Pad to stay on track!
- Take Notes: Get rid of stray pieces of paper and keep all of your notes in one spot: the Scratch Pad. Whether you are participating in a webinar, researching your niche, gathering customer questions and feedback, or scoping out the My.EzineArticles.com Library tab for Expert Author training tips, jot down all of your ideas or key points to remember.
- To-Do List: Never skip an important part of your article writing process again. Plan out your day with a checklist. For example: Check My.EzineArticles.com for EzineArticles notifications, keyword research, title writing, idea generation, write articles, edit/proof articles, submit articles, etc. This will help you stay on track and effectively make use of your time.
The sky is the limit with the new Scratch Pad!
How to Access the Scratch Pad
- Go to My.EzineArticles.com
- If you have not accessed My.EzineArticles.com, you can do so by using your current username and password.
- Select the Scratch Pad icon from the top toolbar (small yellow square in the upper-right corner of your screen).
How to Use the Scratch Pad
It’s super easy:
- If you haven’t already saved a note on the Scratch Pad, simply begin typing into the “Notes…” field. We recommend beginning the note with a simple keyword phrase that can be easily searched for later, i.e. To-Do List or Top Keywords.
- When you are finished, simply select the “Close” button and your note will automatically be saved.
- To create a new note, select the “New Note” button and repeat the process.
- If you have already saved a note or two, the most recently updated note will appear whenever you open your Scratch Pad.
- You can also search your saved notes by entering the note’s beginning keyword phrase in the search bar (that’s where your keyword phrases come in handy).
If you haven’t tried My.EzineArticles.com, now is the time! All of your favorite tools from Members.EzineArticles.com are already waiting for you on My.EzineArticles.com, as well as tons of new tools and information.
Like the Scratch Pad, we will continue to add brand new tools to the new My.EzineArticles.com interface. Stay tuned for the next quick and easy tool to save you time and amplify your article writing efforts!
Special Note: Get your feedback and comments in today to save your favorite features and let us know what isn’t working for you! Backed by our data and design team, My.EzineArticles.com serves you, the Expert Author. Please share your comments and suggestions so we can continue to make My.EzineArticles.com the ULTIMATE article writing platform tailored to your needs AND wants!