Increase Your Visibility to Get Results

End Your Traffic Frustrations

Do you find yourself staring at your analytics and continually asking yourself: “Why is no one visiting my site?” or “Why am I not getting the results I want?”

Rather than getting frustrated with your traffic results, consider the root of the issue: your visibility.

Watch this video to discover how you can easily wash away your frustrations to increase your visibility and become a leader in your niche:

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

Solve your traffic problems by adding strength to your article writing efforts with this checklist:

1. Save Time: A little planning will help you write a quality article in less time and it will help you achieve your goal! This may include generating ideas, scoping out the nooks and crannies of your niche, scheduling your writing time, and preparing an environment to help you focus!

2. Be an Entrepreneur: Don’t reinvent the wheel! Collaborate with others so you can move on to build bigger and better things.

3. Exercise Your Skills: Like your body, your knowledge and skill set needs regular exercise to build endurance and use your valuable time effectively. Use these resources to improve your endurance:
  4. Use Social Media: Build your My.EzineArticles.com Network and share your published articles on your social media sites to boost your articles’ reach.

5. Be Persistent: Above all, believe in your unique tips and insights by building your momentum and including article writing in your routine.

If you haven’t tried article writing or you have merely dabbled in article writing, now is the time to take control and boost your visibility. Write and submit your next set of quality, original articles to maximize your results today!

Nice Video, very professionally put together.

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Jon writes:

I am quite handy with social media and i make full use of it to share my published articles to boost my articles’ reach. This helps me a lot. :)

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Paul Kemp writes:

Nice video, but my results after 92 articles have been nothing like that. I get more clickthroughs from Hubpages, where I have published only 8 hubs.

There are many good things about EzineArticles.com — don’t get me wrong — but unless you are in certain limited niches, I don’t see a writer getting a lot of response for the effort put in.

I use EzineArticles.com mainly to raise the page ranking of the Web page I have linked my article to. For this, it is very effective at pulling up my site and the article, powered by your high rankings.

My earliest articles, now more than two years online, have yet to have more than 400 views. But then, I’m not offering Quick!Easy!Free! solutions to popular problems like weight loss. I’m telling people what really works in the real world — and I’m finding little interest.

Sorry to be negative, but that has been my experience. If I had reason to rave, I would be only too happy to do so.

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Paul,

If you reviewed those earlier articles and found them to still be valid and useful, I recommend refreshing your audience with them by promoting them. Good quality content always stands the test of time. Take a look at this post which provides several ideas on how to promote your articles: http://blog.EzineArticles.com/2010/12/higher-returns-on-articles.html#more-10117

I’d like to review your account so I can provide you with specifics. I’ll get back to you privately.

Very nice. I have a few articles published presently so I was aware of the dynamics of EzineArticles.com and how to publish articles.

More of less I was just checking to see what I was missing . I see I am in good shape :)

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM

A good reminder that I need to step up my article submissions. Thqnks for the e-mails and reminders,

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Katherine writes:

Hi, Love the video short and to the point. I submitted my first article for ExpertTrafficGurus.com this week and Im waiting for the acceptance. Could you include an embed code so that I can share on my Facebook page for my fan, as I am in the business of helping people get more traffic? My Facebook page is also called ExpertTrafficGurus. I also get your emails with video tutorial and I am watching and learning, hope to improve my status from Basic author soon and start getting lots of traffic and of course increase my backlinks through EzineArticles.

Thanks Katherine

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Katherine,

I’m sorry, but we don’t currently offer the embed code for videos on our blog. However, you could simply post a link to the blog post instead: http://blog.EzineArticles.com/2012/01/increase-your-visibility-and-get-results.html

The other option is to wait until the video is posted to our YouTube channel (about a week) and then pull the embed code from there. You can find our channel here: http://www.youtube.com/ezinearticles

– Marc

david allen writes:

I would love to publish more articles on EzineArticles,

i find there criteria to demanding on grammar.

I know you have to have Quality control, sometimes
i think it go a bit far.

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Wolfgang writes:

I Like to submit my articles to EzineArticles, but just lately I am not sure about what is happening with Google Panda, it seams to be one article one link, so you can only send an article to one article directory.

This would seam to be a lot of hard work, if on the other hand you seek out high ranking blogs and forums to leave comments on, you can get higher and better quality links.

Please tell me that I am wrong.

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM

@Wolfgang You are correct with respect to backlinking but article writing and submitting articles to directories is not always for the purpose of backlinking. You are creating a stir if you will about your product and showcasing products and or services that you offer which people may need causing them to seek you out.

Secondly blog posting is not very effective for backlinking because most blogs use nofollow attributes so your link will not be picked up by the major search engines anyways. But such as with article writing your comments are definately good to at least give a potential client a means of contacting you or visiting your website

John writes:

Yes, social media is my favourite and I have linked up my twitter account with EzineArticles account. So, whenever any article gets publish in my EzineArticles account a tweet will automatically be published in my twitter account for the same. Moreover, stumbleupon, facebook, linkedin, digg, delcious and many more are my favourite to expose my newly published articles as well as old one’s. Thanks.

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 7:06 PM

howtozed writes:

Great video from EzineArticles ever. This video helped me more for writing fresh and good articles.

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Water Cooler writes:

I’m facing traffic down problem,your tips is useful for me.Keep writing and thanks.

Comment provided January 11, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Wolfgang writes:

Thank you for your reply Christopher, of course you are correct, and people do click through to my site from my articles on EzineArticles, it’s just got harder now to rank your website.

All in all I believe that the cleaning up process that Google are going through is a good thing, for people like us who create original articles, although now we will have to create more of them now.

Comment provided January 12, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Point # 4 – Use social media – really works! I’ve successfully used this feature on My.EzineArticles interface and received daily responses to fresh article postings that EzineArticles has tweeted for me. I also recommend all website owners looking to promote their sites to integrate social media features in site content – eg. FB like and Tweet this buttons, Google+ etc. since these help keep a site current and encourage user-interaction to ensure stickability.

Comment provided January 12, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Yes agreed on Googles cleanup. It’s largely a good improvement. If you keep your content quality maintained and current you will be the beneficiary of good placement with Google. Not sure if you are aware or not but among other Panda updates Google will start to rank higher the most recent content. Additionally Google has announced social media will have authority unlike never before. They are likely going to favor Google +1 and what better way to do it ;)

Comment provided January 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Wolfgang writes:

Hello Christopher, These Google+1 results are already showing, and I was surprised to find that my site came up on the first page, and all I typed in was Tenerife, it came up number with my +1

Comment provided January 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Thanks for sharing the video. It makes it all look so easy. Maybe we all can try it.

Comment provided January 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Wow…That’s a heavy boost for anyone who got fed up trying to get on top. I heartily appreciate the strength of the information you provide through the video, really cool. Brilliant.

Comment provided January 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Albert writes:

Nice video. Worth watching it. So far i used to make use of social media to promote my articles but you have suggested me some more price worthy tips. Thanks.

Comment provided January 14, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Elena writes:

As for me, I wish that the video regarding an increase of traffic via article writing was as simple as it sounds. There is a lot of work involved, as far as I’m concerned. However, I liked the video.

Comment provided January 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Elena –

What we mean is that it’s the concepts that are fairly simple and easy to understand. You are correct, actually putting those concepts into practice can be a lot of work.

– Marc

Chris Alexander writes:

Videos are indeed time consuming but they offer a great deal of traction when it comes to seo

What i do for clients is create videos with camtasia microsoft word and power point and then i embed a video sitemap qhich assists greatly with the serps

Comment provided January 14, 2012 at 5:13 PM

John P Newport writes:

Nice video which should grab lots of traffic. I just submitted my first article in a topic area that seems to have all but died. New submissions seem to be rather low in the subcategory.

A concern that I have is that I am primarily a local business and want to drive local traffic to my site. A huge challenge when operating in a niche on a worldwide platform.

Comment provided January 17, 2012 at 1:44 PM

John –

Using articles to promote a local business is not as difficult as it may seem. We call these articles “localized niche articles” and they’re used by many authors with great success. There are two keys to writing effective localized niche articles:

1. Target: Ensure your article’s content is specific to the particular locale.
2. Aim: Ensure your title accurately represents the content of the article.

Here are two great blog posts on the topic:

– Marc

paban writes:

At the first step of building my website I also thought that submitting articles is simply a wastage of time. But now I could realize its importance.

Comment provided January 24, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Iveta Vanaga writes:

Thank you for this video. Just submitted my first article and ready to dive in this new world for me.

Comment provided December 27, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Iveta,

Welcome to EzineArticles! Best of luck in your article writing endeavors. Just let us know what we can do to help. :-)

Marc

I would love to submit more articles but once i get past 10 articles, I believe I have to pay for a premium membership which is not something I can afford at the moment.

Comment provided September 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Hi Veronique,

Getting more article submissions is not connected to a Premium Membership.

Once you have submitted your first 10 articles your account will be reviewed for a potential upgrade. To read more about our membership levels please visit: http://blog.EzineArticles.com/2013/02/get-an-upgrade-a-fresh-look-at-EzineArticles-membership-levels.html

~Vanessa