This post was updated on May 10, 2012 at 8:35 A.M.
Save Time and Have Peace of Mind
Keeping track of your latest articles is now easier than ever with the Recent Article Activity section of the new My.EzineArticles.com member interface!
The Recent Article Activity section provides:
- Easy access to your latest article drafts for editing.
- A way to watch your recently submitted articles’ progression through editorial review.
- Shortcuts to your recently published articles to monitor their performance.
- Alerts to articles that need your attention.
You can easily monitor your recently submitted articles’ review status with the article status bar which features 5 levels:
- Pending Initial Review: Your article has been received and it is waiting for initial editorial review.
- In Initial Editor Queue: Your article is currently in the Editorial Queue.
- Pending Quality Control Review: Your article’s initial review has been completed and is awaiting Quality Control.
- In Quality Control Review: Your article is in final review.
- Review Complete: Your article has completed its editorial review!
Here are some quick tips about the Recent Article Activity section:
Check out the shortcuts! Each article/draft has a blue arrow (shown right) that slides opens to the following shortcuts or features:
- Small Bar Graph: View the performance of the selected article (only displayed with published articles).
- Page with Arrow: View the selected article on EzineArticles.com (only displayed with published articles).
- Blank Page: View the selected article/draft in the My.EzineArticles.com preview.
- Page with Pencil: Edit the selected article/draft.
- Trash Can: Delete the selected article/draft.
Additional notes on Recent Article Activity features:
– This icon represents both published and unpublished articles/drafts.
– This icon represents a Problem article alert. If you article has completed editorial review and has been assigned into Problem status (i.e. did not meet EzineArticles Editorial Guidelines) it will therefore need your attention.
Quick Note: The Recent Article Activity section will only show one author at a time. So if you have alternate authors on your account, select their name from the “Switch to:” list under the Author Name dropdown menu (click on the listed name in the upper-right corner of the screen to access the menu).
Getting to the Recent Article Activity section is easy:
- Go to My.EzineArticles.com
- If you have not accessed My.EzineArticles.com, you can do so by using your current username and password.
- Voila – The Recent Article Activity section will appear right on your My.EzineArticles.com Home tab!
Discover My.EzineArticles.com and get access to tons of new tools, resources, and information. Stay tuned for the next quick and easy tool to save you time and amplify your article writing efforts!