Write & Edit Articles on My.EzineArticles.com

Drafting, Editing, and Publishing Articles Is Now Easier Than Ever!

If your primary reason for submitting articles to EzineArticles.com is to drive traffic to your blog or website and enhance credibility as an expert in you niche, then the new Write & Edit section of My.EzineArticles.com was made for you.

What is so great about the new Write & Edit section? It includes all of your favorite Article Manager features and a few Author Resources tools from Members.EzineArticles.com and reshapes them with a clean, data-driven design that is easy-to-navigate and intuitive.

Here is what your fellow Expert Authors had to say about the new My.EzineArticles.com Write & Edit section:

• The new method to submit an article is outstanding.
  • I found it to be about 100x’s easier than the previous method and that was really easy!
  • I love the new method. Super simple. Clean. No issues.

Watch this video to discover the new and improved features of the My.EzineArticles.com Write & Edit section:

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

Discover the NEW My.EzineArticles.com Write & Edit Section

What is included in the new My.EzineArticles.com Write & Edit section?

• A redesigned article submission form for easy writing and editing.
  • Laser targeted title suggestions built right into the article submission form.
  • Easy access to your drafts and a complete searchable inventory of your published articles.
  • Create, copy, and save up to 3 new resource boxes or 12 for Premium members.
  • Automatic checks to ensure your published links are safe and always working.
  • Built-in hints and helpful resources.
  • Premium Members can edit article release time after the article was submitted for editorial review.
  • Everything, from drafts to article inventories, is transferred from Members.EzineArticles.com information to My.EzineArticles.com.
  • And more!

Are you ready to discover the new My.EzineArticles.com Write & Edit section?

1. Go to My.EzineArticles.com.
  2. Sign into your account using same username and password you use on Members.EzineArticles.com.
  3. Select the Write & Edit tab.
  4. Explore!

Love it? Make My.EzineArticles.com your default article writing platform with these steps:

1. While logged in to My.EzineArticles.com, select Beta from the top toolbar next to your account name.
  2. Click on Select My.EzineArticles.com as your Default Login.
  3. Begin taking your article writing efforts to new heights with My.EzineArticles.com!

Explore all the possibilities with the new article submission form, use the title suggestions tool for optimal results, and start submitting more quality, original articles to EzineArticles.com using the new Write & Edit section of My.EzineArticles.com.

Let us know what you think by sharing your suggestions and comments!

Linda Smith writes:

Changes, changes and more changes. I don’t place my articles here anymore simply because EzineArticles is not author friendly by the way of affilaite marketing etc. There are sites where I can place my articles, earn, and do my affiliate marketing without being hidden away in a resource box.

Comment provided December 14, 2011 at 4:16 PM

You are right. We are not affiliate marketing author friendly and this is due to a high amount of trash coming from the majority of authors who are not genuine experts in their niche and are only affiliate marketers… Therefore, the value of those articles and the editorial time wasted is extremely high.

It’s totally unfair to the few percent of affiliate marketers who are genuine experts in their niche because they face an uphill perception battled due to the way the majority of affiliate marketers submit article vomit, private label rights junk and other derivative works that are clearly article spun.

BUT, for those who are affiliate marketers and they do submit high quality original articles, we still accept them just the same as non-affiliate marketers but there are more stringent rules on the URL’s included in the articles. This is done to put up a barrier to those who don’t even own a $10 domain name yet but want to be taken seriously.

Lastly, we’re not perfect for everyone nor do we try to be. I’m sorry that we may not be a good match for affiliate marketers, but I do appreciate that you shared your feedback here.

Dorothy writes:

Hey Linda: Thanks for your post. I agree. EzineArticles is not author friendly in more than affiliate marketing. The article reviewers have only a 6th grade understanding of technical work and therefore, reject them and no amount of educating them changes their narrow understanding. I notice EzineArticles favors authors who crank out innane and simple minded articles.

Comment provided December 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Shirley Slick writes:

I hope your comment is meant to be funny–although it isn’t. I work too hard at writing high quality informative mathematics and education articles for you to imply I “crank out innane [sic] and simple minded articles.” If, as your website indicates, you are a Dr., then you should know your comment was inappropriate. It also happens to be inaccurate! I have found the editorial staff to be friendly, responsive, helpful, and supportive.

Respectfully disagree with Dorothy.

It may seem that way, but I can assure you we are working hard behind the scenes to reject & keep out regurgitated/derivative article content.

John writes:

Thanks for adding this feature. This will surely divert some more traffic towards website I am working for.
Thanks EzineArticles.

Comment provided December 14, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Nank Na writes:

Thanks for adding this feature & Thanks EzineArticles

Comment provided December 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Scott Linden writes:

In my opinion,
The new system is clunky, requiring many page reloads. l cannot see why it was created.

I just finished listening to the autobiography of Steve Jobs. “Simplify” was his mantra and it is what made Apple click. The new submission system is simpler than the old one. I do not like it, and if forced to use it, I’ll submit my articles elsewhere.

Comment provided December 14, 2011 at 8:40 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

This is why we’re going to take a FULL YEAR to improve it before making it our default interface. We’re improving it daily yet and I do agree with the SIMPLIFY mantra.

Know what I love most about the my.EzineArticles.com interface as a ghostwriter for top article marketers ordering hundred articles at a time from different niches? The time saving automatic checks feature that confirms links i’ve integrated in my article are safe and working! Thanks EzineArticles team!

Comment provided December 15, 2011 at 2:31 AM

Mike Kollin writes:

I love it. I just wrote 2 articles using it tonight and connected the plug into my wordpress site. And I already put one of your banners onto my website.

This really did it for me. Now I am going to write a lot more… This makes it fun and easy.

Thank you very much!

Mike Kollin

Comment provided December 15, 2011 at 7:44 AM

Mike –

Thanks for the feedback! I’m glad to hear that the new interface is working out well for you. Please let us know what other improvements we can incorporate to make your article writing experience even better.

– Marc

Albert writes:

I have just tried my.EzineArticles.com the processing is very slow? Could you please do some improvement on this.

Comment provided December 15, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Mike Borlovan writes:

Great improvement! Much easier to to write and publish the articles. I really do appreciate your efforts and your help to the authors.

Mike

Comment provided December 15, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Linda Smith writes:

I take offense. I have seen the same here with those who claim to not be affiliate marketers.

The majority of article submission sites are nothing but content farms, where the owner is the only one who benefits from the amount of advertising income from HARD WORK by the writers, yet give the writers NOTHING.

I don’t use PLR as my own. I have used them on my blog, but the source is given full credit. I don’t spin my articles. It is easier and faster to write a new one, than try to manually spin them. Forget mechanical spinners, they are trash. I also write quality content, not junk.

I guess you learned well from Mike Quoc.

Comment provided December 15, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Linda Smith writes:

I also want to add that I among many others do ghost writing for those who pay little for articles to be written for them, and they post those articles on this site.

Comment provided December 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Aztex writes:

Linda this is true, but I have found that after the Google Panda EzineArticles has been struck hard and has improved the standard of editing and made things difficult for those who have been using EzineArticles as a content farm for link building. I don’t know about you but doing what you are doing in a more authentic way and learning about it before you start calming to be an expert will help your business.

Deborah Carlson writes:

Hi I’m trying to submit an article but it keeps getting corrupted. I have retyped it twice now directly into the fields and it keeps saying there are invalid characters and then it inserts a bunch of paragraph marks and destroyes the formatting. Plus it has also shut down my browser. I tried fire fox them switched to IE and still messed up. I’ve been working on getting this article in for 4 hours! This NOT a user friendly system at all.

Comment provided December 16, 2011 at 6:28 AM

Deborah –

I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems with our new interface. You may have an isolated issue or you may have stumbled upon a bug. Either way, I’ve forwarded your message to our Member Support Team so they can open up a private dialogue with you. They’ll work with our tech folks to help get the problem resolved.

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

– Marc

Jon writes:

Hi Penny, i have tried this new feature. However, i found this slow and time consuming could you please make it a bit lighter and fast.

Comment provided December 16, 2011 at 8:52 AM

Jon,

What about it is slow for you? Perhaps it’s something we can pinpoint.

Shirley Slick writes:

I typed my first article on the new format last night. There were things I liked, but, unfortunately, there were more things I didn’t like. Having to save each section and then having it go gray created a problem. I typed my summary and saved it. The I stated to type the body and wanted to copy/paste part of the summary, but it was grayed out. I had to close out of the body section to get back to the summary section to do the copy. Later, I decided to change wording in the summary, and had the same issue. I also decided to change the resource box before I typed my article body. That made things really angry–bright red warnings about not having enough words. I had trouble getting rid of that to actually start writing my article. I know it was my first attempt with this format, but I did find it frustrating. It isn’t friendly to people who want or need to move from section to section. I will give it another try; but I do know I want to be able to access the summary in a much easier way than this format allows. I hope you understand that this is not a complaint–just constructive criticism of a new system for the purpose of improvement. I appreciate EzineArticles efforts to improve things for us!

Comment provided December 16, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Shirley –

As always, thank you so much for the feedback – and my apologies for the challenges you had. I will forward your concerns and suggestions to our Development Team so they can address them appropriately.

– Marc

Can we put affiliate links inside resource box? Are links allowed in the article body?
-Vineet Saxena

Comment provided December 17, 2011 at 5:55 AM

Curtis –

Your question regarding affiliate links is a slightly complex one, so I’d suggest you view this blog post to learn more.

The answer to your second question is yes, you can include links in the article body. However, you’ll want to view this blog post to understand the rules regarding their use.

Best of luck!

– Marc

Aztex writes:

Still having issues using my EzineArticles dashboard. when will that get fixed?

Comment provided December 21, 2011 at 1:49 AM

Aztex –

I was unable to find your name or email in our member database. Please contact our Member Support Team via this form so that we might assist you.

– Marc

Mily Ghosh writes:

Dear Sir
The new system of ezine article submission proves to be very irritating and discouraging for me. I’m a basic plus writer. But, I’m now unable to make my articles “live” any more. Whatever I writes, gets rejected.
I proof read the articles again and again, but don’t find any thing that might be the cause of rejection.
Please help.
Thanks and regards,
Mily Ghosh

Comment provided July 25, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Hi Mily,

We will contact you privately regarding your articles.

~Vanessa

Debi K Moore writes:

Hi, first time writing new article under the new interface. Article written and previewed but I need to make changes before submission. I can’t find an edit button. I put HTML etc in it and you will reject it and I would like to take it out.

Comment provided August 2, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Hi Debi,

You are able to edit your articles. In order to do so, log into your account at http://My.EzineArticles.com/ click on the Write & Edit tab, then select Published Articles in the left sidebar. Click the grey gear icon to the right of the article you would like to edit, and select the “Edit” icon.

~Vanessa

Ken writes:

I am new to EzineArticles i have just wrote an article but i not sure how create link pointing to my site any help will be appreciated

Comment provided August 28, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Hi Ken,

Welcome to EzineArticles! A member of our Support Team will be in contact with you privately in order to answer any questions you may have as you begin your article writing journey.

To your success,

~Vanessa

Salihu S Dikko writes:

Hi, The Support Team.

All protocols observed, so far, I wish to thank you so much for responding to every of my wanting to know. However, I will not give up or relent my efforts to achieve my good aim of coming ezine, until or unless I feel satisfied.
Most of the times, when an article or articles are submitted, and they rejected out rightly, I am not bitter about it, as a new baby, but what irritates me the most, is your inability to pinpoint where the fault lies.
Most times, my articles are transfered from flash derive to your site, because I pay typists to do the typing after I finished my wordings. I am always too engaged to do the typing.
I want to suggest that: If needs be, you increase the volume or number of the support team and secondly, keep improving on the present interface.
Honestly, you people are putting your maximum best and need or deserve word humanly possible to keep you going smoothly. Regards to all on board.

Comment provided October 21, 2012 at 7:41 AM