Meet EzineArticles’ Expert Author Kym Gordon Moore in Today’s Author Showcase
Every day, there is an expert author who stands out and catches our attention. When Expert Author Kym Gordon Moore’s profile came across my desk, it wasn’t her impressive stats that caught my attention, nor was it her inspiring experience listed on her Expert Author page.
It was a quote that really resonated with our sentiments here at EzineArticles.com:
No one can see your visions and dreams as clearly as you can. Purpose is the key to creation manifested through vision. – Kym Gordon Moore
Kym is an exceptional example of vision and applied purpose. Having dedicated over twenty-nine years to writing and speaking throughout her corporate career, Kym writes to help, inspire, and motivate others. Seizing every opportunity to continue adding to her storehouse of experience, Kym recognizes credibility cannot be leveraged without quality.
“I do not write to see how many articles I can publish, I try to write quality articles that are viewed by many readers to help them with that particular subject,” Kym stated. “It doesn’t matter whether it is business-related, marketing-related, environmentally-related, or topics of general interest… [I] continue to discover what the current buzz or problem is, then find ways to offer doable solutions for that dilemma.”
Adding article writing to her repertoire is one way Kym adds to her credibility and increase her exposure. “Article marketing is a major factor to my marketing plan,” she said. “It adds value to what I learn and teach by implementing and sharing the knowledge I gain with other writers and small business owners. It gives me ongoing ideas to use in other facets of marketing such as social media, brand marketing and book ideas.”
Kym’s 5 Success Strategies
- Don’t write just to say you have been published. “If my articles do not offer some type of solution or insight to the reader, then I have not been as effective with my submissions as I planned to be… With thousands of articles covering just about any subject imaginable, I aim for producing quality work that would effectively inform the audience that I am targeting.”
- Do your homework. “Ask yourself why you are writing about what you are writing and how will it benefit others who may be interested in your topics of interest. Often, what individuals may be interested in writing may not generate a large audience of viewers.”
- Broaden your sphere of expertise. “Diversify your writing and learn how to tap into that niche’s market share, even if it is a small percentage.”
- Compel readers with your passion. “When you write about what you love, you can share your passion and generate interest among like-minded individuals who will interact with you because of that common thread.”
- Always have solutions up your sleeve. Check out Kym’s cures for writer’s block in her article “8 Effective Tips for Unblocking Writer’s Block.”
Increase your credibility and exposure to your website or blog by trying out Kym’s strategies in your next set of articles. Write to help, inspire, and motivate based on your passion and the needs of your readers. And remember to invigorate your vision with purpose because “purpose is the key to creation manifested through vision.”
Do you have a question or comment for Kym? Feel free to leave it in the comments section below.