What Does It Mean To Be An Expert Author?
To become an expert author you should have a strong knowledge base and a passion for the niche you write in. If you have those 2 things, it’s much easier to build credibility and trust with your readers by delivering them a ton of value inside of your articles. Ultimately, your readers will determine whether you’re an expert author or not.
Check out this entertaining video to find out if our contestant, Mary Riter, will defy the odds and make it to the top in a game of “Who Wants To Be An Expert Author?”
Here’s a checklist of things that will likely determine whether or not the reader views you as an expert author:
- Share the experiences you’ve had in your niche with your readers to build rapport.
- Help your readers solve common problems in your niche to help position yourself as an expert.
- Make sure your articles are easy to read and grammatically sound to build credibility.
- Deliver on the promises you make in your title to build trust with your readers.
- Make certain the information you deliver in your articles is accurate to position yourself as an author of high integrity with your readers.
- Write your articles in an entertaining way to captivate your readers and keep them coming back for more.
When analyzing your article analytics, you’ll be able to determine which articles were successful in your reader’s eyes, and which ones weren’t. Think of your article analytics as being the voice of your readers and let the analytics serve as a guide to help you bring out the expert author from within.
Extra Help With Becoming An Expert Author
Coming up with great ideas and structure to your articles will go a long way in determining whether or not your readers view you as an expert. Let EzineArticles help you with this process so you can concentrate on helping your readers solve problems in your niche and build rapport. The EzineArticles’ Article Templates on PDF will make it easy for you to build a huge library of quality, original articles fast! These templates will allow you to write an article in half the time it would normally take.
In today’s episode of, “Who Wants To Be An Expert Author?”, Mary Riter received all 52 Article Templates for being a participant. But these fast-action article templates aren’t just reserved for game show participants. You can get yours by going to http://Shop.EzineArticles.com/DeckOfCardTemplates/ today!