Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from November right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Repetitive content, like sand near the ocean, will wash away. Unique content, like a rock, will hold its ground for ages.
- On the road to quality content, the speed limit is up to you. Rev up your writing skills and make good writing a habit!
- A keyword phrase used incorrectly is like wearing rain boots w/ holes in the soles – soaked & unappealing.
- Article Writing Tip: Keep a journal to organize thoughts, increase focus, make large decisions, and build self-confidence.
- Your readers are telling you what to write about! Follow what they say on social networks and write articles accordingly!
- Readers value ORIGINAL content. Avoid over quoting and break the curve with your own unique insight.
- Writing Tip: Maintain informative value by demonstrating the change & growth of the topic in every article.
- Think of your links as windows. Be sure they open to relevant content and give your readers a view they’ll remember!
- Add a personal touch to your articles! Anyone can state the facts, but only you can light the way with experience.
- Over-Deliver! Give your reader that extra tip that knocks doubts aside and hooks them into becoming a loyal reader.
Spelling and Grammar Tips
- Grammar matters: The words of an article are like players on a team. They must do their job & work together to win.
- A lot of allotted time is spent correcting “alot.” Please allot time to proofread your articles to catch a lot of errors like “alot.”
- please remember to properly capitalize and punctuate your sentences doing so enhances your credibility don’t you agree
- Spinning: Article spinning is bad! Writing circular cause nasty! Treaty twirl incite beastly! Provision whirl aim evil!
- An AFFECT is an action. An EFFECT is a result. For example: “She affected the outcome” or “She altered the effect.”
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Engage readers by infusing your personal experience with words of wisdom in your next article at http://t.co/vWUZucuB
- Share your opinion with fact & reason constructively with this article template: http://t.co/kLwGQ9Zn
- Follow, Like, Subscribe, & Connect your way to success with EzineArticles’ Social Media Network at http://t.co/1HKc8cHL
- 7 tips to better article writing from a legendary article writing guru at http://t.co/V7LXNAhi
- Learn how to write an engaging article summary to attract readers with this 2 Minute Approval Tip at http://t.co/ifscf3mJ
- Don’t worry about messing up an article or two, it happens – just keep moving forward & learn! We’ve got your back. ;)
- Your store of knowledge is like a diamond mine. Find the bits that shine with value and share them with your readers!
- Sharing: we were taught to share & now we can share the intangible through writing: knowledge, experience, & expertise.
- RT @krazevedo: I was accepted by @EzineArticles as a new expert writer! [Congrats Kelly!]
- Is your writing muse hibernating? Find inspiration year-round by addressing the seasonal changes.
- RT @donmoores1: @EzineArticles love the new dig now to figure it all out–keep going-this is great [Ty! More to come, stay tuned. :)]
Share your favorite EzineArticles Tweet from November and let us know which Tweet was your favorite in comments section below!