NEW: My.EzineArticles.com Member Interface

Submitting Articles Is Faster and Easier With My.EzineArticles.com

On behalf of the entire EzineArticles Team, I am thrilled to roll out the red carpet to all of our EzineArticles members.

My.EzineArticles.com, the brand new member interface, offers a fresh, personable edge with new and improved features to enhance user experience, increase interconnectivity with thousands of other Expert Authors, and provide a streamlined approach to article writing.

Over the last few months, we have extensively tested and tempered the new My.EzineArticles.com interface to provide you with an incredible article writing experience. We would like to thank our first group of beta-testers, EzineArticles Diamond Level members, who provided loads of feedback. Using their comments, as well as suggestions provided by hundreds of other EzineArticles members over the last year, we built a superior article writing platform.

Here are a few of the comments Diamond level members sent us regarding their My.EzineArticles.com experience:

I am absolutely thrilled with the new interface! Really brings all the options together in a nice and easy to navigate perspective. – Marc David

I truly do like this interface especially how easy it is to find statistics on individual articles. NICE! – Mary Segers

Excellent new website interface! Great new features and user-friendly! A definite thumbs-up! – Trevor W. Miller

What are some of the new and improved tools My.EzineArticles.com offers? After a massive overhaul and reorganization, we have restructured the new interface to make features easier to find and easier to use:

• Redesigned Article Submission Form
  • Notifications to alert you of updates and account actions
  • Consolidated Performance area to easily track the success of your articles
  • Achievements and Awards to spread the word about your accomplishments
  • A Network of Expert Authors to foster new relationships and scope out the competition
  • A variety of Resources to enhance your blog or website.
  • Tons of training resources in the Library to help you become the leading authority

To access your new My.EzineArticles.com account, simply go to https://My.EzineArticles.com/ and log in using your current email address and password.

Take the tour of our new features by selecting the demo found at the top of the My.EzineArticles.com homepage.

Not an EzineArticles member? Sign up for a FREE EzineArticles Account and start your journey to increased exposure and traffic to your website or blog!

Look for new features that will be added in upcoming weeks, as well as brand new Achievements and Awards. Explore and come back here to let us know what you think! Leave a suggestion for future improvements so we can continue to improve your article writing experience with us.

Genaro Geneta writes:

I like the new user interface and there’s even mysterious badges that you can unlock. I think this brings more fun to writing! More power!

Comment provided November 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Linda Smith writes:

Have not bothered to look at it. I spend my time using another site for aticles where my hands are not tied with my affiliate marketing.

Comment provided November 9, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Angela Booth writes:

All I can say is WOW! I love it.

I’ve just been exploring, and clicking around. I love the integration with social networking accounts, and the Challenges.

Everything seems much easier and more accessible.

This makes article writing fun.

Many thanks Chris and the team. Huge kudos to you.

Comment provided November 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Karen writes:

Seems to have a lot of fun involved. More easy to navigate around compared to the old interface. Will need some time to thoroughly examine in detail. Excellent job done!

Comment provided November 9, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Sheila writes:

I love the new look!

Comment provided November 10, 2011 at 1:02 AM

Linda Pogue writes:

I really like the new interface. However, when I check the badges (?), there are more listed in the recent activities than display on the pages.

Also, it seems I have been a featured writer at some point. Is there any way to find out when that happened?

Thanks!

Comment provided November 10, 2011 at 3:02 AM

Linda,

I’m not sure I understand your question. Your recent activity includes more than badge ownership. It shows your most recent activity and some activity may not earn you a badge. Can you clarify?

I don’t show that you were listed in the Author Showcase but I could be wrong here. Do you have an idea of when that may have been?

Linda Pogue writes:

I had an email that I thought said I was showcased, but I cannot find it. Guess it was my imagination. Thanks!

Nancy T Griffiths writes:

I’m pleased to be back! The new look is a huge improvement as it’s neat and got an elegant, calming appearance.
Great stuff.

Comment provided November 10, 2011 at 5:39 AM

M. Elena Rogers writes:

I must admit that I am impressed by your article site. I can see that you are really trying to elevate our writing experience. I also like the honesty you promote, and it is a pleasure to work with such an ethical company

Comment provided November 10, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I have come to enjoy the entire process of working with the Staff o EzineArticles because they have been so frank. I am made to sit up to correct my grammatical construction since I left school years back. I am re-engaged is very serious brain work. I am encouraged to write and that is the challenge. I recommend you all.

Comment provided November 11, 2011 at 4:36 AM

Nenna –

Thank you so much for the kind words and the recommendation. I’m glad to hear that your experiences with article writing have been so positive. Keep up the good work! :-)

– Marc

Ramon Greenwood writes:

I had to take a leave of absence from writing articles. I have 121 on file with EzineArticles.com> When I tried to resume submitting I could not locate my account.

Do I have to re-subscribe and start all over?

Ramon Greenwood

Comment provided November 11, 2011 at 9:31 AM

Ramon,

Someone from our Member Support team will be in contact with you shortly.

Top Toys 2011 writes:

Liking it a lot so far. Haven’t dug too deep, though. Just hope all the keyword tracking is in the new stats section. Guess I should read-up and see if the old version will be gong away as well.

Comment provided November 14, 2011 at 2:01 AM

Leon Noone writes:

G’Day, I’d really like a demo but cannot find the “demo” link. Could you please tell me how and where to find it.
Regards
Leon

Comment provided December 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM

G’Day Leon –

Near the top center of the My.EzineArticles home page, you’ll see some blue text in a yellow box that reads, “Explore a few of the new features via this demo!” That text is a link that when clicked will take you to the demo.

– Marc

Hi Marc,
the new myEzineArticles.com interface doesn’t seem to have a feature for displaying “pending articles” like the old system. It only shows “published articles” and drafts (under “unpublished”) – so how do we determine which stage of editorial review recently submitted articles are at, when using the new interface?

Comment provided December 26, 2011 at 5:21 AM

Deepanjolie,

I reviewed your account and your pending article is located in the Unpublished section. Please let us know if are still experiencing issues with this.

Hi Penny, i located the article too and the issue has been resolved. Thanks for reviewing my account.

Is there any way your tech team could add an ‘auto save’ or ‘retrieve data’ feature in the new interface? Sometimes it ‘greys outs’ and an entire article body gets lost on refreshing the page. For spontaneous authors, it is not always possible to re-create the article, so a back-up data provision would be appreciated.

Comment provided December 28, 2011 at 4:37 AM

Raven Cohan writes:

Sorry, I am disappointed. I liked just coming to EzineArticles and having a place to put up my writings. I don’t want any other social media time. Time on such takes it from writing. Face book and Linked in are already too much and I even consider unhooking from them.

Comment provided January 15, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Joy Montgomery writes:

Just getting acquainted. I was pretty comfortable with what was there. “Improvements” in other services recently have had me working full time on fixing things that were on my already done list. So, I’m leary.

Comment provided January 23, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Paula Eder writes:

I’m glad so many people love your new interface!

Personally, the original interface works much better for me. The biggest advantage I find to your original interface is that if I wish to create a PDF from the draft, using the Preview function in the Edit stage, I am able to create a highly readable version of my article as it will appear, and I can print it out in 2 pages. When I use your new interface, the PDF I create from the draft is in tiny type, surrounded by other text I don’t need to be looking at, and takes 8 pages to print out.

Comment provided January 23, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Paula –

Thanks for your feedback on the My.EzineArticles interface. I’ve sent it off to the project team responsible to let them know your thoughts. If you have any other suggestions, please share them with us by clicking on the “Feedback” tab in the lower right-hand corner of the My.EzineArticles interface.

– Marc

Wilma Tune writes:

I look forward to getting involved with this program. Thanks!

Comment provided February 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I like My.EzineArticles.com the interface is unique.

Comment provided February 2, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Mike Cleveland writes:

Chris,

I new to article writing. I two article here and Google analytics is already telling me I’m getting traffic back to my blog. I am so excited about this.

I will submit my 3rd article today. The new format is very intuitive even for a beginner like myself.

Thanks

Comment provided February 7, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I like the My.EzineArticles.com Member Interface.

Pope Moore writes:

The new interface sounds like a very good idea – the new features add another dimension to writing articles.
Cheers,
Pope

Comment provided February 7, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Derrel Allen writes:

I’ve looked at EzineArticles before, but have never felt confident enough to post anything. I was discussing a subject with a few people, and they said I should write about it, so here I am to give it a shot.

Comment provided March 8, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Victoria Garcia writes:

Thanks for the new look. I’ve been publishing articles with EzineArticles.com for several years, but I slowed down a bit. Your new user interface is so fresh and easy to use. It makes me want to start up again. My compliments, good job!

Comment provided March 10, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Lorraine Arams writes:

I like the new layout but nothing seems to be working on the new interface. Submitting an article takes me to profile and I can’t change the profile. Is it not operational?

Comment provided March 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Lorraine –

It sounds like you might be having an isolated issue. I’ll have our Member Support Team contact you privately via email to get it resolved.

– Marc

T L Kuhn writes:

I think the new look is great. Very up to date.

Comment provided March 19, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Robert Bridge writes:

Of course EzineArticles is rolling out the red carpet like everybody else this year, I knew the phrase had some significance. Only when I logged in did I realize the information, no reds, the new interface is blue. Looks good by the way! Thanks everybody.

Comment provided March 21, 2012 at 12:47 PM

iTunes Fan writes:

I love to share everything I like online, and EzineArticles.com is one of my favorite places. The new interface is great. It is clear and easy to navigate.

Comment provided June 28, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I feel so excited each time I submit an article and more excited when it is approved. Presently i have one approved article and four in review. But when I open my website, I cant find EzineArticles logo on any page indicating that my article has been accepted. I love EzineaArticles and I aspire to be a platinum author by next month. Thanks to everyone associated to EzineArticles.

Comment provided October 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Hi Kingsley,

Can you clarify what you mean by “when I open my website, I cant find EzineArticles logo on any page indicating that my article has been accepted”? Once your article has been accepted and is live on EzineArticles.com you will receive email confirmation. If you would like to add the EzineArticles banner to your website, you can do so by following these easy steps:

1. Log into your account at https://My.EzineArticles.com/
2. Go to the Resources tab.
3. Click on the Author Banners box.

Here you will see the different options that are available, and will be able to copy the code needed to display the banner on your own website. I hope this helps!

~Vanessa

Salihu S Dikko writes:

thanks for the new interface. It is great, faster and will make many people put in their maximum best within the shortage time frame possible. This red carpet achievement should please keep on putting more people on the go, than to turn out to be red cards to some people that lack patience. I very much believe that, the essence of rejection of articles for correction and re correction, is nothing other than to groom us all to the standard we all aspire to attend. More grease to the Team’s elbows.

Comment provided October 22, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Oro Quotazione writes:

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post. I
like to write a liittle comment to support you.

Comment provided June 8, 2014 at 8:02 AM