Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from October right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets
- Writing a good title is like window shopping: If the reader sees something enticing or irresistible, they will stop by!
- A broad topic is like a scattered shower during a drought. Narrow your focus & drench your audience with a satisfying rain!
- Value yourself & your efforts by valuing your time! Plan ahead: Outline ideas to get the most out of a writing power hour.
- Write what you know! Visitors want to read articles by trusted Experts, not someone who “somewhat” knows the material.
- Zap the clutter & electrify your writing environment. Fill your workspace with positive energy & let the sparks fly!
- I Spy a great article! Make your article easy to spot w/ great grammar, unique content, and a relevant link!
- You expect great service wherever you go. Ensure your article performs the ultimate service by focusing on the reader.
- A website should be like a well-built home – easy to navigate and welcoming. Make readers feel like valued guests to keep them coming back.
- When writing on trending topics, ensure you angle the topic to be evergreen by not insinuating “recent” language.
- Your directives determine how much you know! Provide insight with quality, not lack of sight with “go online” advice.
Spelling and Grammar Tips
- “Than” is used ONLY for comparisons. “I’d rather eat ice cream than mud.” “Then” suggests you will eat the mud AFTER the ice cream.
- Grammar Tip: Use “that” when the info must be included to make the sentence true. Use “which” if it can be removed and still be true.
- Spelling errors are like bruises on a ripe piece of fruit. Do a thorough scan of your article & eliminate the bad apples.
- Run on sentences can be a nightmare for your readers! General rule of thumb: if you wouldn’t speak it, don’t write it.
- INcoNSistEnCIes in your articles are difficult to read, e.g. t-shirt, t shirt or tee shirt. Choose one & be CONSISTENT!
EzineArticles Inside Information
- Editorial Guidelines revamped & fully loaded to help article writers get qualified traffic! Learn more at http://t.co/X4x2EYtF
- Learn how to boost your credibility and increase the quality and speed of your article submissions at http://t.co/sORMXjXU
- Build your article library with evergreen content using these long-lasting tips at http://t.co/zIEutTTS
- Objections? No problem! Add to your article library with the Overcoming Objections Article Template at http://t.co/KZyv8yxe
- Give your articles a ‘news’ twist by adding a News Analysis to your article stock. Learn more at http://t.co/wWSFa7LA
- Don’t let moments of genius escape! Keep a pen & paper within easy reach everywhere you go on a regular basis so ideas aren’t wasted.
- Nice! :-) ^CK RT @virtualfreedom OMG, I just realized I’m 19 articles away from having 300 published on @EzineArticles. I’m very excited!
- Live loud! By keeping your writing unique & original your readers will be able to hear your voice & connect with you.
- Can’t focus on writing articles? Take your article somewhere else. Writing in a different environment may free your creative muse.
- Those extra bits of wisdom in the penny jar of your mind can add quality to your article. Don’t wait for a rainy day to cash them in!
What’s your favorite Tweet from October? Let us know in the Comments section below!