EzineArticles Makes Searching Easy!
Bogged down with search issues? Getting hundreds, if not thousands of results? With so much information out there, how do you find the articles you’re looking for?
Watch our video to learn how to do an Advanced Search on EzineArticles.com using simple tips!
Using EzineArticles Advanced Search
Go to https://ezinearticles.com/search/ or you can access the Advanced Search right on the EzineArticles.com homepage by clicking Search!
Type keywords into the search box, for example: “article writing.”
Narrow your search:
- By Category – Selecting a specific category from the Category dropdown box, for example: Writing and Speaking: Writing-Articles.
- By Expert Author – Type in the author’s name in the Expert Author Name box if you would like to search for a specific Expert Author.
Modify your results by using the Match option:
- All Words – Find articles that use all of the keywords or search terms in any order.
- Exact Phrase – Find articles that use all of the keywords or search terms in the exact order it was entered in the search box.
- Any Words – Find articles that use any of the keywords or search terms you have typed into the search box collectively or individually, e.g. “article,” “writing” and “article writing.”
Target your results by deciding what parts of an article you want to search:
- Search Article Title and Body
- Search Article Title Only
- Search Article Body Only
- Search Article Keywords
Filter your search based on article length by entering your preferred word count into the box and selecting:
- Less Than
- Equal To
- Greater Than
As always, this video will be placed in the Video Archive, so you can revisit it there or back at this post at any time.
Now is a great time to try out the Advanced Search – start your Advanced Search now!