Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from August right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Spell check is like a fork – great for pancakes (spelling), but horrible for syrup (grammar). Proofread to catch things spell check can’t.
- Proofreading – does a body good! Proofreading is like sniffing milk before you drink it – you want to make sure it is not sour.
- Linking to a site w/ no content is like inviting guests over for a pool party w/out a pool. Ensure your site is fully functional.
- Any meal must be broken into bite-sized pieces before eating. Help your reader devour your article – use 3-5 sentence paragraphs!
- When you invite a guest into your home, you make sure everything is tidy. Links are like your home – clean ’em up to make it more inviting.
- “Are you sure you want to leave this page” 5x’s shows a lack of confidence. Quality landing pages don’t need them. Change your strategy.
- A powerful and unique title is the key to attract readers. Get them to unlock the door of knowledge with targeted titles.
- Approach your article from the reader’s point-of-view: you’re looking for info on “x” – does your article provide ALL necessary info on “x”?
- Your article is more than just words, it is your voice! ‘Speak’ loud & clear so the knowledge of your niche shines on through.
- Make your words count. Avoid adding filler to meet the min. word count – think quality words, not quantity.
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- Have questions about article writing? The updated EzineArticles FAQ page is your place to find answers: http://is.gd/o5FM8f
- Create unique articles by mind mapping ideas. See how one Expert Author tackles article writing with mind maps at http://t.co/4neHKWZ
- One well-written article can be leveraged in many ways. How are you repurposing your quality content? http://is.gd/oglWbE
- How are you at creating juicy content that your readers crave? http://is.gd/LJj2Ck
- Check out the newest sensation to hit late night entertainment – Late Night Article Writing: http://is.gd/biWzP9
- Spinning content is an ugly practice. Here are some of the telltale signs an article has been spun: http://is.gd/DoYjuj
- Build your own training curriculum with our flexible, new EzineArticles Formula Modules & Packages: http://is.gd/77lN4P
- Expert Author Kathy Tremblay shows us how she gets fired up to write articles w/ her mug & brew at http://is.gd/J3mqBt Wow! She’s FAST!
- RT @dredjames: @EzineArticles Love this site! Just had my 2nd healthy lifestyle article circulated & 3rd is in production. [Way 2 Go!]
- RT @angelique_dust: @EzineArticles thanks for the gift you sent me. love the mouse pad. :) [You’re Welcome – Enjoy!]
- RT @onegoldenbangle: Ty @EzineArticles for my Expert Author package. I just got it in the mail unexpectedly, & it really brightened my day!
- RT @emptylemon: Just submitted our 1st article to @EzineArticles. What a great site! We’re aiming to submit 10 by Christmas. [Awesome!]
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- Are ideas spinning in your head like a twister? Take advantage & brainstorm! A powerful idea will surface when you unleash the power.
- Article Writing is like fishing – your title, the hook; article, the line; resource box, the reel. It all works together to land a reader.
- Your articles are a reflection of you as an credible author. Give your readers a mirror image of your best content in each & every article!
- How do you focus when you’ve got a million things on your mind? Try writing when you aren’t multitasking, see how your productivity changes.
- Practice makes perfect… when determination is involved! Be determined; write until you are satisfied with your skills as an author!
Have any Twitter questions? Post it here to get some answers.