Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from June right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Writing distractions can freeze your productivity. Use these tips to melt away those distractions: http://is.gd/kiaQ6l
- Get Personal: Use personal experiences to back up your claims and tips. This builds trust and a faithful readership!
- All hot air & no delivery. Use titles that are inviting & provide a solid promise or risk deflating their trust!
- Reader comments are clues to what they like about your work. Keep track of what your readers are saying to keep them happy.
- Compatibility: Landing pages should be compatible w/ different browsers and versions. Incompatibility = No readership!
- If a reader can finish a novel while waiting for your landing page to load, they won’t stick around to see what you offer.
- Crash Landing: Don’t link to a site under construction. Readers won’t bookmark a page unless there’s INCREDIBLE delivery.
- Fluffing is for pillows, not for your articles. Avoid fluffing your writing with these 5 tips: http://is.gd/bfoUOL
- Fishing for ideas & not getting any bites? Try to approach the topic from a new angle. Be the fish, not the fisherman!
- Myth busted! Test common misconceptions about your niche for a new type of article. Have fun with it!
- Having trouble with your word count? Make sure your topic isn’t TOO narrow! Open it up to get some more breathing room.
- DIY Copyeditor: Read the article OUT LOUD. Many professionals use this technique and you can easily DIY for free!
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- Decorate your desktop background w/ your choice of any of these fun EzineArticles-themed wallpapers! http://is.gd/JxbrU7
- An organized, worry-free way for you to save all of your article ideas in the same place: http://is.gd/AqhDYJ
- Stuck and looking for writing inspiration? Get connected to our Title Suggestions Tool for help: http://is.gd/vHrXTG
- Avoid Scatterbrain Syndrome by using outlines & templates to stay on task. Check out our templates at: http://is.gd/D5wjba
- Matching a Face to a Name: Readers want to know YOU! Include your pic in your author bio! Learn more: http://is.gd/MEvtyN
- Don’t be late to the party! Keep up to date on new developments in your niche: http://EzineArticles.com/rss/
- Thx for sharing! :) ^CK RT: @DarylSerrano: Received in the post today!! Thanks @ChrisKnight and @EzineArticles :-D
- @MarlonSanders had his best month ever on EzineArticles: http://www.marlonsvideos.com/mmm/mayresults.pdf [PDF] Proof.
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- With good ghostwriters, you can’t tell the difference between what you might personally write vs. what they wrote for you.
- In any niche, truly exceptional work stands out & gets noticed. What makes your articles exceptional? http://is.gd/eCwMaj
- Show off your article writing muscles with strong info. Maintain strength w/ exercise by writing quality content regularly.
- Keyword use is like salt and pepper – a little bit goes a long way. Don’t leave your readers thirsty and sneezing!
- Do you connect w/ other authors? Be inspired & learning what they know. Keep your friends close & your competition closer.
- INNOVATE: Everyone loves new things! Provide cutting edge info in your articles and prove your authority in your niche.
- Short, bite-sized paragraphs are easier to enjoy than lengthy blocks of text. Cut up your articles a bit for your audience.
Have any Twitter questions? Post it here to get some answers.