Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from May right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Discover how to create article titles that open the highway for more traffic to your articles: http://is.gd/Q88WS7
- No “roads” to your work = no traffic. Be sure to include quality, relevant links to your articles.
- Never attempt to trick your audience! They’re savvy – don’t break their trust. A delivered promise of quality = Trust.
- Evaluate your audience & target your articles: Who are they? What trends do they follow? How will your message reach them?
- Spring fever? Put your energy to use: Update your profile, clean up problem articles & complete any unfinished articles!
- Make an impression & stand out from the crowd! Be remembered by being unique! Original articles & ideas always stand out.
- 3 Keys to Audience Attraction+Retention: Be appealing to your target, provide quality info & be relevant to their needs.
- Consistency is an important part of grammatical accuracy. If you abbreviate, do so throughout or you’ll confuse readers.
- Landing Pages: Avoid exit-popups, make navigability easy, offer relevant & original content & value the user-experience.
- Your article title and intro should be like honey: Enticing and STICKY! You want readers to stick around and finish it.
- “Hit the ground running” by delivering immediate value to your reader in your 1st sentence in the 1st paragraph.
- An attractive, informative landing page can make the difference between a reader staying and browsing or clicking away.
- Reading huge blocks of text is like trying to swallow an apple whole. Break them into paragraphs for easier digestibility.
- Article writing works like magnets. New articles strengthen the magnetic field around your site and draw more people in.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say! Deliver unique content & provide relevant links in your Resource Box.
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- @WoodenDesignPla Excellent use of our Professional Author Photo Gallery by Peter Craft http://is.gd/mg9KrC
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- Turbo-charge your article writing efforts today with the brand new Article Writing Success Journal: http://is.gd/5M6XWc
- Take a BIG step toward credibility by uploading an Author Photo on your EzineArticles account today: http://is.gd/MEvtyN
- Like the idea of article writing tips sent right to your email inbox? Sign up for our training series: http://is.gd/OIWXWb
- Hey Mel … looking fwd to it! :) Still time! RT @FinleyFootprint Planning on writing my first @EzineArticles this weekend.
- @JellyBeansII Jumping from Basic to Platinum or Diamond possible and several do it! http://goo.gl/BcxmQ PDF to assist. ^CK
- Agreed! ^CK RT @JumpScan: @ChrisKnight EA coffee mug + mountain air = great articles. http://yfrog.com/gz9z9mgj
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- Always over-deliver! Readers can tell when you’re just filling space to hit a min. word count or you haven’t done research.
- Writing Success: Your work is judged by your quality. In sports, it’s not about the # of games played, but the # won.
- To inspire your readers, you must first inspire yourself. Readers will pick up on that passion & be thirsty for more.
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.