Finding Success As An Online Business Owner

Knowledge Is Power

As an online business owner, you have lots of different things you need to stay on top of to push your business forward and remain profitable. If you’re just starting out, it might seem overwhelming when you consider all of the different things you need to learn.

Picture this real world scenario. You come up with a great idea for a business, find a domain that works, register it, DNS it and get the website up and going. That’s a feat that many of you have already conquered. You now start to consider all of the avenues you can use to drive traffic to your brand new online business:

• Article Writing and Marketing
  • Social Media
  • Online Advertising Campaigns
  • Traditional Ad Copy
  • Email Lists
  • Blogs
  • Forums

There is a lot to learn and it can seem overwhelming, but you can simplify things by concentrating on one thing that will allow you to have success with every single item on the list above. The one skill you MUST have to be ultra-successful online is the ability to write.

You don’t need to be a professional wordsmith, but you need to have a basic understanding of words that work and an ability to convey information to your prospects and customers in a way that captures their attention.

In today’s online business world, very little face-to-face communication or even communication via phone takes place.

The EzineArticles Formula Classroom Is Back!

The EzineArticles Formula Classroom is an article writing training course that touches on many of the tools listed above with a heavy concentration on article writing and marketing. A HUGE ancillary benefit you’ll pick up by investing in this course is learning writing skills that will allow you to take advantage of the tools you have in front of you.

We guarantee you’ll find tons of value inside of The EzineArticles Formula that scales way beyond article writing and marketing. If you go through this entire course and don’t feel like it was one of the best investments you ever made, we’ll either make it right for you, or refund your money.

Check out what people are saying about this course:

WOW! What a great course. I’m really learning and enjoying it. It was a lot more than I expected. You greatly exceeded my expectations.” – Frank Morrell

This course has been fantastic! I am really excited about the potential here on EzineArticles. I am very happy that I signed up for the course and everything is clearly explained. I particularly like the workbook exercises and checklists. I also like the PDFs because I learn so much more by reading the material. Thanks again for a great job!” – Patricia Hines

I want to thank EzineArticles. Congratulations on providing such value for the money.” – Liz Parker

As a student of this course, you’ll work your way through 10 modules over 5 weeks. This course is comparable to anything you’d find at a leading university and was designed to bring you up-to-speed quickly. It comes complete with checklists, videos, quizzes and the ability to interact with EzineArticles instructors and your peers. It’s loaded with tips, strategies and secrets you could only get from the experts at EzineArticles.

The classroom opens back up on June 15th, and is limited to 200 students. This limitation isn’t hype. We want everyone to take full advantage of the interactive component this course offers. We had to turn a few folks away the last time around, so don’t miss out on this great opportunity!

Click here to sign up for our waiting list and guarantee your seat in this one of a kind course:

cb singh writes:

That’s really funny that you offer such type of course. It really worth saying that EzineArticles should come out real tutorial of article writing. Most of the writer are finding it very difficult to get the article approved in EzineArticles. If such things start proactively then it help all.

Comment provided May 17, 2011 at 10:05 AM

We cover this in-depth inside of The EzineArticles Formula.

You’ll learn tips that will make it much easier for you to get your articles approved the first time around.

… and if you happen to have an article rejected, you’ll learn what to look for to get your article fixed fast so that your articles can be out there live and working for you instead of waiting to be approved.

John writes:

nothing said about the cost?

Comment provided May 17, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Janet Robinson writes:

I have no problem with paying for an excellent course but I think it’s not good practice to get to the sign-up stage without knowing how much it costs.
Thanks

Comment provided May 17, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Hi Janet-

Your investment to take part in The EzineArticles Formula Classroom Course is $497. You can find all of the details here:

Signing up for the pre-enrollment list does not lock you into anything. It just guarantees you’ll get some FREE nuggets of information and you’ll be in the know on any information related to this course. You’ll also get some detail on how you can sign up for this course for $397 through the end of this week. :)

We’ve added some components to this course that was already loaded with value. Weekly quizzes and an addition to the community area inside of the interface are 2 of the major additions. Both will create more dialogue with your EzineArticles instructors and peers which will accelerate your learning curve.

To discover more about becoming an article writing expert in just 35 days, click here: http://EzineArticlesFormula.com/

Janet Robinson writes:

Jacqui Francis writes:

I have just signed up for the course and am very excited to start!

What this space….lol

Jacqui

Comment provided May 17, 2011 at 5:07 PM

The course seems good so i have Sign up for The EzineArticles Formula Classroom Pre-enrollment List.

Comment provided May 17, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Knowledge is power what a brilliant title for all business owners and on line marketers.

Comment provided May 18, 2011 at 1:26 AM

jaap writes:

knowledge is power what a brilliant title for all business owners and on line marketers

Comment provided May 18, 2011 at 11:22 AM

cristina writes:

thancks for the tips! I have signed up for the EzineArticles formula classroom pre-enrollment list and hope to finish it succesfully… for me and the business too…

Comment provided May 19, 2011 at 3:09 AM

david cook writes:

I have written 69 articles on EzineArticles and reached expert/ premium status over the past 3 years and virtually every one of them has been copied and placed on blogs and other web sites elsewhere. When you copy text from my articles and place in the browser you will see these copies. There are two problems here.

Google penalises duplicate content and worse some of these copies appear above me in the listing although mine clearly show a previous date. These people are doing this purely for adsense income

This makes a mockery of original content and because google will largely ignore any duplicate content there is no value to all this effort.

I know what your response will be. Contact them. They will simply ignore

I have neither the time nor inclination to have to keep looking for these cheats, but makes placing articles on EzineArticles appears to a pointless exercise because of these dissolutions.

This is the core of your business and because of this duplication could be one of the reasons why Google has seen fit to down grade articles appearing on EzineArticles.

A measured and thoughtful response would be appreciated to stop these cheats because I am sure this affects EzineArticles reputation as much as my own.

Comment provided May 19, 2011 at 8:09 AM

First, “Premium” status is not a status that can be earned. That is only a type of account that is paid. As always, editorial bias is never available for any price as Premium membership is about speed and account priority review, article scheduling and extended data access.

I think you meant “Platinum” status is what you earned.

Google’s Panda update has created problems that I am certain Google is very well aware of… Namely that sites who rip off content can outrank authority sites. I have no doubt Google is continuing to tweak to solve this issue. Essentially, it’s in their best interests to do so because they are letting spammers win by allowing a content thief to outrank original content.

There is nothing you can do to stop content thieves. They will be here till the end of time… but, we know they NEVER win over the long-haul. Right now, we’re trapped in a post-Panda bubble of shrapnel that Google has yet to clean up but I am certain they are working on it.

I can tell you that we have extensive investments in anti-crawl, anti-scrape, anti-bots, anti-search abuse and other tools we don’t talk about publicly designed to thwart evil doers who clearly have an intention to violate our Publisher reprint rules/TOS. Every day, we deflect an enormous amount of wholesale abuse attempts and this is the price we pay for having a million+ daily visitors… but more importantly, we’ve got to do what we can to mitigate the damage to our reputation and that of our members.

You probably knew asking your question that there is no easy silver-bullet answer to this issue but it is on our minds and I expect this current situation to be short-term (the Panda fall out of stolen content out-ranking in some cases original content) issue… with hopes of it being less than 3-5 months before Google solves that unintended consequence of their most recent update.

In the meantime, we are continuing to change our business to re-gain the market trust lost by Panda and the best way I can describe our continued efforts to raise the quality profile of our members and their content is: Plate tectonic.

Sakhsen writes:

The tips are informative. Thanks

Comment provided May 20, 2011 at 5:11 AM

Tilen Hrovatic writes:

Article marketing and email lists are the best way to drive traffic to your sites and increase your sales. Thanks for sharing some other tips!

Comment provided May 28, 2011 at 6:20 PM

I agree with you, As an online business owner, you have lots of different things you need to stay on top of to push your business forward and remain profitable. This course has been fantastic! I am really excited about the potential here on EzineArticles. I am very happy that I signed up for the course and everything is clearly explained. I particularly like the workbook exercises and checklists. I also like the PDFs because I learn so much more by reading the material. Thanks again for a great job.

Comment provided July 15, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Bob writes:

Very insightful article. I will implement these tips.

Comment provided July 18, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Yes for sure.. Online owners need to be very tentative and on the spot types to handle any situations of any types. Well I am in to this still I am quite a lot impressed by the way people discuss things..

Comment provided August 2, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Bra writes:

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you.

Comment provided August 24, 2011 at 6:50 AM

Great post I must say. Simple but yet entertaining and engaging… Keep up the good work!

Comment provided October 4, 2011 at 5:58 AM