Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered some of the best ones from March right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Your Customers LOVE long tail complex stuff, hence why they search for it! Meet their esoteric needs w/ unique articles.
- No software is as good as a real live human proofreader. Don’t rely on spell- or grammar-check programs to proof articles.
- Writing Tip: Don’t just add filler to meet the minimum word count. If a topic doesn’t have enough juice, EXPAND the topic.
- Q: How much should you rewrite your article to make it unique? A: 100% – In other words, write fresh new articles.
- To be the cream of the crop, you have to filter imperfections. Don’t send out an unfinished product, send quality product.
- Landing page a little rough? Check out these 8 tips for creating smooth, effective landing pages: http://is.gd/aIzEbq
- 3 ways to boost your article quality: 1) Don’t promote 2) Write with your readers in mind, and 3) Proofread.
- Remember the 6 P’s: Proper Planning Prevents Pretty Poor Performance. Outline your articles before you write for results!
- Don’t settle for the results you’re getting, even if they’re great. Always seek greater results & be phenomenal!
- Save a ton of time by connecting your Twitter account to your Facebook and LinkedIn profiles: http://is.gd/dMQGgb
- Start developing long-term relationships with readers. Use your articles & gain their trust for them to continue reading.
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- Serving over 1M+ unique visitors daily. High-quality content continues to attract traffic & visitors back to your website.
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- Ideal word count recommendation is a minimum of 400-750 words, but we’ll accept up to 5,000 words per article.
- Nothing shines brighter! Here are the exciting details of our new Diamond Membership level: http://is.gd/qs59jd
- We’re showing off our Diamonds! See them glitter in the Author Spotlight of our home page – http://EzineArticles.com/
- Congrats MJ! ^CK RT: @MJSchrader One of my articles from @EzineArticles is going to be in a book! So excited :D
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- Article spammers don’t include their name at the start of their Resource Box because they aren’t proud of their articles!
- Over-delivering is always encouraged, but promising 3 tips in the title & delivering 5 looks unprofessional & inconsistent.
- Today is a great day to UPLOAD your AUTHOR PHOTO if you haven’t yet. Want market trust? Upload your photo.
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.