Choose the Path of Productivity Over the Freeway of Frustration
Imagine coming to a fork in the road where you can go one of two ways. One sign says The Path of Productivity, and the other sign says The Freeway of Frustration.
It seems logical you’d choose The Path of Productivity to take you where you need to be. The Freeway of Frustration is littered with miscommunication and unclear messages. You don’t need to be stuck in that traffic jam, and you don’t have to be.
At EzineArticles, we want you to be ultra-successful with your article writing efforts, and we’ve always been committed to high-quality content and guiding you toward delivering value to your readers.
We want to make sure you avoid the freeway of frustration and stay on the path of productivity, so here are 7 tips that will help you create high quality articles that will have a much better chance of being approved the first time around.
- Match Author Names – Make sure the name in your author byline matches the name of the author in your Resource Box. This will eliminate reader confusion and help to build your brand and credibility.
- Limit Your Links – You can have a maximum of 4 links in your article – 2 self-serving links (links you have a vested interest in promoting), and 2 non-self-serving links (links you do not have a vested interest in promoting). It’s recommended that you reserve your self-serving links for your Resource Box. Think of your article body as the give to your readers and your Resource Box as the take.
- Deliver On Your Article Title – Be consistent. If the title of your article states you’re going to deliver to your readers the 10 best ice cream parlors in Chicago, then you need to deliver exactly that. This will go a long way in helping you build credibility and trust with your readers.
- Limit Referenced Material – Make sure the majority of the content you’re providing to your readers is coming from you. The whole point of article writing is to share YOUR expertise with others and by doing so you gain the benefit of having a loyal readership that views you as an expert.
- Properly Format Your Articles – Make sure your articles are free of grammar errors and have plenty of white space to make the reading experience enjoyable for your audience. It’s also a good idea to have others proofread your articles before going live with them.
- Manage Resource Box Length – Limit your Resource Box to 15% of the total number of words in your article. Take the total number of words in your article, and multiply it by 15% (ex. 500 words x .15 = 75 words). This will give you the maximum amount of words permissible in your Resource Box.
- Monitor Keyword Repetition – The use of any one keyword needs to be limited to no more than 2% of the total amount of words in your article. Take the total number of words in your article, and multiply it by 2% (ex. 450 words x .02 = 9 times). This will give you the maximum number of keywords permissible in your article.
There you have it. Seven great tips to help you get articles approved faster and stay on the path of productivity. For more information on this topic check out our Editorial Guidelines and watch the 2 Minute Approval Tips video series.
Discover More Great Tips Inside of The EzineArticles Formula Home Study Course
This course is loaded with valuable data-backed tips and strategies to help you take your article writing efforts to new heights. In addition, you’ll receive 5 weeks of FREE EzineArticles Premium Membership with your purchase ($121.25 value) and many other great extras.
Click here for more details or to make your investment today: http://EzineArticlesFormula.com/HomeStudy/