#HAHD 6 Ends Today

The 6th, and final, #HAHD Marathon Challenge comes to a close today, April 19th at 11:59PM CT-US.

To complete the Challenge, you must have successfully submitted 100 high-quality, original articles of 400 words or more during the 100 days of the Challenge. If you’ve signed up for this writing marathon, you can check out how close you are to the 100 article mark and any other goals you set for yourself with the #HAHD 6 progress bars in the Author’s Area of your account.

Remember, articles are judged for qualification by the submission date, not the date of publication. We will begin sending prizes once all submitted qualifying articles have been approved and published.

Here’s a reminder of the prizes and bonuses.

QUALIFICATION PRIZES:

• All Qualifiers Receive:
    1. Downloadable #HAHD Certificate of Achievement
    2. Original Limited-Edition EzineArticles #HAHD Trophy Mug
    3. EzineArticles Leather Coaster
    4. EzineArticles Author’s Brew Coffee
    5. EzineArticles Author’s Brew Tea (Orange Pekoe)
    6. EzineArticles USB-Powered Mug Warmer
  • Double #HAHD Challenge Bonus Prize: A Deck of 52 EzineArticles Article Template Cards

• Added Bonus: The top 100 members for total number of approved submissions will also qualify to be selected for 1 of 10 FREE 1-year EzineArticles Premium Membership subscriptions valued at $697 each!

Participating in #HAHD 6 is just one way you can set personal goals and stay motivated to write great articles. Submitting more high-quality articles means more high-quality traffic driven to your links.

You can stay connected to everything related to the Challenge and keep others notified of your progress as we come down to the end with the #HAHD hashtag on Twitter.

Leave a comment to share your experiences of this #HAHD, past Challenges and how they helped you stay motivated.

Well, congrats to all that were able to complete the challenge. It’s a pity that i wasn’t able to finish the challenge due to some project i am executing. Hope to do more in the future.

Comment provided April 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM

great competition you have running here. Looks fun and good job by the way.

Comment provided April 19, 2011 at 12:23 PM

1. Dearly Beloved EzineArticles:
2. It has been a wonderful ride participating in this challenge amidst all other goals and tasks that are on-going.
3. Thank you for this kind of gentle kick on the side with a loving pat on the back after the efforts. Really appreciated.
4. It just shows that all things are possible to them that believes.
5. It will be a joy to see you come up with other amazing and interesting challenges like this and more in the days and years to come.
6. Long live EzineArticles, remain blessed and a blessing with God speed.
7. Regards,
8. Olakunle Solomon Fatoye.

Comment provided April 19, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Thanks EzineArticles, the challenge was a blast and truly rewarding

Congratulations to those who reached the finish line

And of course, to all those who tried

We all did well!

Thank GOD!

always,
rose

Comment provided April 19, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Cheree Miller writes:

Grrr… OK, I’ve subscribed to the blog and emails from EzineArticles so that the next HAHD that rolls around (May I believe?) I can actually start the contest on time!

I started 30 days late and try as I might, it seemed that there were always emergencies cropping up that kept me away from my keyboard so that I could catch up for those lost days.

At midnight tonight, I had submitted 79 articles out of the 100. I had decided that even though I didn’t think it was possible to complete the challenge, I was going to do my own personal best. I feel that I did, and for that, I’m happy.

Congratulations to those who completed the challenge. And to those who didn’t, I applaud you for giving it your best shot!

Comment provided April 20, 2011 at 12:07 AM

Cheree Miller writes:

Oh boo! I just noticed the header says 6th and final HAHD. So there won’t be another challenge, ever? I’m so bummed. :o(

Comment provided April 20, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Kynyn Kamau writes:

Just downloaded my certificate! So cool…can’t wait for the other prices!

Comment provided April 20, 2011 at 12:46 AM

Nick Kellingley writes:

Congratulations to all those who finished – looking forward to whatever challenge comes after the HAHD (as I understand this is the last one).

And to all those that did the double this time round I salute you – my own mission went off track and finished at 120 something.

Comment provided April 20, 2011 at 1:50 AM

You know what, it’s the last minutes that are the hardest!

For some weird reason, I felt I was running out of ideas.

I’m so glad I overcame my temporary block. It feels really good to have completed this challenge.

All the best!

Comment provided April 20, 2011 at 6:10 AM

Well Done Guys! And for those that were not able to complete the challenge, i still hope there will be more opportunity to come .

Mathew Peterson writes:

Great job everyone, I look forward to seeing these.

Comment provided April 20, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Lisa Mason writes:

I cannot express how absolutely amazing it has been to participate in all 6 of the #HAHD challenges. I had fun, I learned a lot and I met some fantastic people along the way. I’m sad it’s over but I look forward to more challenges/events in the future. Thanks EzineArticles!

Comment provided April 20, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Ajeet Khurana writes:

Hi, Congrats to all participants. I am really keen to know the number of articles needed to be in the top 100. Thanks :)

Comment provided April 21, 2011 at 3:31 AM

Ajeet – We won’t have those numbers for another week or so. We have to wait until all submitted articles have been approved and any problem articles are fixed.

Ajeet Khurana writes:

Thanks Marc, I look forward to that number. At well over 300 articles, I think I am a contender :-)

Thanks for having this fabulous HAHD. I loook forward to the next event :-) which I believe is not going to be an HAHD.

Comment provided April 22, 2011 at 7:07 AM

Ajeet – We’ll publish that number soon. Based on past experience, I can say that you will most assuredly be in the Top 100 with 300 articles. Nice job and congratulations!

You are correct, #HAHD is now only a memory, but we do intend to launch other new and different article writing challenges in the future. Keep your eye on this Blog for more information in the coming months.

Lisa Mason writes:

It’s been fun! Looking forward to new challenges.

Patricia Hines writes:

The HAHD was a lot of fun! I am proud to have finished with 103 articles. I noticed one post that stated that a certificate was downloaded. Where would one find it?
Thanks Ezines for the motiviation!

Comment provided April 22, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Lisa Mason writes:

Congratulations on completing it! You can find your certificate under your Author Dashboard, where the former #HAHD progress box was. :)

Patricia, you can also find that in another spot of your Member Area. Click on the “Author Tools” menu and select “Accomplishments” – there you will find a text link for printing your certificate.

Elisabeth Kuhn writes:

Congratulations to all who finished!

I can’t wait to find out what the next challenge is going to be…

Comment provided April 23, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Owais Siddiqui writes:

@Marc, Any sneak peaks for the next challenge?

Comment provided April 23, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Owais, we have nothing planned at this time … any suggestions?

Owais Siddiqui writes:

@Marc, Try something like niche experts… This will give better exposure to experts in a niche. I’m sure there are many who will come up with better ideas or variation to mine :)

MJ Schrader writes:

Marc, I must say, I do love the contests. While I didn’t finish this one because I finally got a job, I am gearing up for the next… only to find there isn’t one?

I like the idea of niche, but I cover a few, with motivation and website writing. What about 10 articles in 10 niches in 100 days?

Or similar to my captcha I’ll become obsessed because I must have more EzineArticles stuff around my house. Another cap would be AWESOME!

Owais Siddiqui writes:

Congrats on getting a job MJ… Don’t worry there will be something else soon I’m sure :)

Nick Kellingley writes:

What about a hardcore 1000 articles in 1 year?

Or provide 10 suggestions a day for titles, and ask authors to complete 1 a day for a more focused prize?

Ajeet Khurana writes:

Hmmm, a TATD (T = Thousand :) )

MJ Schrader writes:

Ajeet, that does have a nice ring to it :)

Allow me to congratulate first to each and every individual who delivered the best of their unique writing skills for this efferent challenge of articles marathon.

A grand challenge has become an event of past and it’s hard to believe that this was the last. I have the lifetime opportunity to meet the best of the writers and it was a joyful learning experience all the way through. I cannot forget the toughest moments towards the end hours.

EzineArticles has been pioneers of high quality original contents and appreciation from this platform is tough to ignore. This is the forum which offer moral boost for brainstorming for any writer.
This is a matter of celebration for those who passed this marathon and really a bit of hard luck for those who could not succeed. Over all my experience here was full of fun and challenging excitement. I will be looking forward to more such options and am sure such thing will keep on coming. (Although we all know it might ever come!!)

Comment provided April 25, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Elisabeth Kuhn writes:

I think that 1000 articles over a year is a big much. I really like the 100/100 formula.

Another thought though… Actually, I fondly remember the turbo challenge around Christmas time in 2009 or so, where we had to complete 30 articles in something like 15 or 20 days. It was very focused, and really fun.

OR…

I would feel greatly inspired to finish a larger number of articles IF the chances of getting a free premium membership, maybe for 3 months would go to a larger number of participants.

Looking forward to when those cards with article templates will appear in the store.

Comment provided April 26, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Susan Leigh writes:

I definitely like the focus of a competition. It keeps me motivated. I’ve only taken part in the last 3 #HAHD’s, wasn’t even writing articles before. I managed to complete my first 2 #HAHD’s and this last time managed to do 200 articles.

I know it’s because of the #HAHD that I stayed on track, otherwise I’d have run out of steam.

So thank you, EzineArticles. It’s been amazing and I’ve loved every minute of it.

Comment provided April 26, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Lisa Mason writes:

I’d like to make a suggestion. Can you keep the “goals” box in our author dashboard and allow us to create our own monthly goals, like we did with the personal goal for HAHD? Then our progress bar will grow throughout the month as we complete the number that is fitting to each of us. It’s not exactly the same as a challenge and doesn’t have prizes but it seems to be an easy feature since it’s already basically implemented and I know many people, myself included, would enjoy that extra motivation.

Comment provided April 26, 2011 at 4:34 PM

Vitus Ejiogu writes:

I certainly loved to reach the finish line of the competition, but could not. I really appreciate you a good job. God bless you!

Comment provided April 27, 2011 at 11:01 AM

We completed more then 200 article submissions in 100 days. When we will get gifts from you ?

Comment provided May 9, 2011 at 6:57 AM

We’ve just completed the review process of all articles submitted during the challenge – we need to make sure they all qualify. Prizes will start shipping today and should be received in the next week or two in the U.S. … International packages, on the other hand, should start arriving in about 3 weeks depending on the recipients location.

Here are the 10 winners of 1 year of FREE Premium Membership:

Susan Leigh
KC Kundra
Jason Kay
Lisa Mason
Sheldon Newton
John Highman
Jim Bain
Nick Kellingley
Christine Szalay Kundra
Linda Hancock

Congratulations to all of you!

Comment provided May 27, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Susan Leigh writes:

Thank you EzineArticles for my fantastic extra prize of the premium membership. It’s been an amazing time since I started writing articles.

Thank you for all your encouragement and support.

Lisa Mason writes:

wooo! wooo! Congrats to everyone.

And thank you, thank you EzineArticles!

(Now I am just waiting on my #HAHD 6 package. I promise I am not stalking my mail man…)

Comment provided May 27, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Congratulations, Lisa! And your #HAHD 6 package will be a bit delayed … we had some challenges with one of our vendors. Things should be mailing out in the next week or two.

Lisa Mason writes:

Thank you!

Oh good! I can call the ninjas off the mail carrier then. :)

I moved recently (updated my address before the end of the challenge) so I was hoping that didn’t cause the delay. I’ll just write some articles on practicing patience. :p

Comment provided May 27, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Nick Kellingley writes:

Yay! Congratulations to the other winners, and I tip my hat to the 90 who worked so hard to make it to the draw too.

Comment provided May 27, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Tywford Lamai writes:

Hello Marc,

I was able to complete the #HAHD 6 with over 200 articles submitted. I just want to confirm (after many months of waiting) if my prize items was sent after all.

During the #HAHD 4 there was a slight omission and delay – has the same occurred or is it due to the fact that I am in a “crazy”country again?

Please look into and let me know. Thanks

Comment provided July 5, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Tywford,

All items have been mailed. I’ll review your account and email you privately with those details.

Ajeet Khurana writes:

I haven’t received my prize either. Could you tell me when it went out. Thanks :) Ajeet

All packages were mailed on 05/17/11.

preyank sharadbhai jain writes:

I have not received mine as well Ajeet. Wondering when we’ll get it if its already shipped more than 2 months ago :)
Please let all know here if you get it so that i can start hoping..

Ajeet writes:

hi, Sorry I missed your message. I received my package about 15 days ago, say approx July 15th.

Tywford Lamai writes:

Hi, I just wanted to state here that I got my package today after all. Thanks much!

Great Tywford,. Enjoy!