Introducing The EzineArticles Formula Home Study Course

Finding the Right Tools to Make Your Job Easier

If you took a hammer away from a carpenter, their job becomes exponentially harder. The right tools can help make any job easier. The EzineArticles Formula is a training tool that can make your job as an article writer/marketer that much easier.

We read your comments about The EzineArticles Formula and many of you said you’d love to go through this course but you just couldn’t afford the investment. We firmly believe the value you’ll receive out of The EzineArticles Formula far exceeds $397, and students that have gone through it would support that statement.

We also understand that you may be a brand new online business owner, and if you can’t afford to make the investment in The EzineArticles Formula, none of that matters. With that in mind, we went to work on a way to make this training system affordable to you and came up with The EzineArticles Formula Home Study Course.

What’s Inside The EzineArticles Formula Home Study Course?

As an owner of The EzineArticles Formula Home Study Course, you’ll have access to everything currently offered in The EzineArticles Formula classroom, minus the classroom experience. You’ll receive 10 modules with over 65 videos, complete with checklists and workbook exercises. This comprehensive training solution is backed by terabytes of information and the experience that only EzineArticles could offer. The best part is your investment is only $197! For a more detailed look at what’s inside The EzineArticles Formula Home Study Course, check out this Blog post.

We’ve been telling you this course will help you take your efforts to new heights, but don’t take our word for it, check out what one student had to say about the course, and what the knowledge she discovered in the course helped her accomplish:

Thank you so much for promoting me to the “Platinum level”. This is a great day for me and I will never forget it. I was beginning to think I would never get there. When I first started writing articles I didn’t know much of anything other than I wanted to learn how. Taking “The EzineArticles Formula” was the best thing I could have ever taken because it opened my eyes to a lot of things I didn’t understand before. I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am. Thanks so much. – Gail Richardson

Here’s a list of bonuses included with this comprehensive training system:

• 5 weeks of Premium Membership – A real $121.25 value! Factoring in this bonus, your investment in The EzineArticles Formula Home Study Course is reduced to $75!
  • 6 teleseminar replays featuring Christopher Knight, CEO of EzineArticles, covering a variety of topics
  • 2 modules covering article writing best practices (20 videos)
  • 26 Quick-Start Article Templates
  • 12 page PDF report on the basics of article writing and marketing
  • 7 page PDF report covering how to use templates to create great content
  • 6 page PDF covering how to create a great article title

If you’re looking for the extra edge you need to take your efforts to greater heights, invest in The EzineArticles Formula Home Study course today. We’re so confident your investment will pay for itself multiple times over that we’re offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Go through the first two modules, and if you don’t get the value you thought you would, return the whole course with no questions asked for a full refund.

Make today the day you decide to ramp up your article writing and marketing efforts and drive more traffic to your website or blog!

Click here for more details or to make your investment today:

What is the cost for The EzineArticles Formula Home Study course if you already are a Premium member? I may be interested in this course if there is an adjustment in price to compensate for the included 5 weeks of Premium membership.

Dr. Carolee Duckworth

Comment provided March 10, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Your cost would be $197, but you’d also get a 5 week extension on your Premium membership, which is a $121.25 value and would bring your true cost down to $75.75.

It truly is an unbelievable value.

Hope that helps.

Hi Ezine,
If you compensate on price then I would be interested in this..
Thanks

Ric writes:

Highly recommended if this is the same as the course I just completed. I paid about $500 for the same thing, which is rather dissappointing now that I see it is offered for much less, but the upside for anyone considering it is that you are paying far less for a good system.

Comment provided March 10, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Thanks for the recommendation Ric. I’m glad you received a lot of value out of The EzineArticles Formula course. We worked hard on it. :)

I did want to clarify something that seems to be causing some confusion. You went through the EzineArticles Formula Classroom edition for $397.

The Classroom edition is different because it’s actually a formal class, where 2 modules are delivered to the student over a 5 week period. As you know, you have access to all of the instructors, you can ask questions, get feedback from the community, etc. It’s more structured like a college course would be.

The EzineArticles Formula Home Study edition includes the downloadables, but it’s a self study course. There isn’t any interaction with the instructors and the classroom component is removed. Additionally, we offer live teleseminar events with the Classroom edition, and that isn’t included with the Home Study version.

The other major difference is the Premium bonus. You get 90 days free Premium membership with the Classroom edition, and 5 weeks for the Home Study edition.

In other words, there is extra value in the Classroom edition, but we wanted to come out with a secondary option that would allow more people a chance to get this education.

I hope that helps to clarify the differences between the 2 options.

Says its reduced to $75.. Not a bad deal for an excellent course.

Comment provided March 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Phil,

I want to clarify something to make sure we’re all on the same page.

Your investment for The EzineArticles Formula Home Study course would be $197.

However, if you’re currently a Premium member or want to give that service a test run, this course comes close to paying for itself because you get 5 weeks of FREE Premium membership thrown in with your investment. If you’re already a Premium member we extend your membership by 5 weeks.

When you factor in the Premium bonus (a true $121.25 value), this brings your cost down to $75.75!

I’ve been all over the Internet studying training packages, and I’ve never seen a value like this.

Many of the training packages out there today sell for $1997.

You can go to: http://EzineArticlesFormula.com/Homestudy/ to get more information or to make your investment today.

sir,
Im very interested for the Home Study Coures.how to pay via western union?it’s ok for you?
thanks
alex bulles tubosa

Comment provided March 11, 2011 at 2:39 AM

Alex,

Unfortunately we do not accept Western Union payments at this time, but we do accept all major credit cards, including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.

Hopefully you have access to one of those and can take advantage of this great opportunity. :)

Winford Boynes writes:

Rob,

Is 26 Bonus Quick-Start Article Templates (PDF) included in the $197 Ezine Article Home Study Course?

Thanks,

Winford

Comment provided March 11, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Winford,

Yes, you get the 26 Bonus Quick-start Article Templates with The EzineArticles Formula Home Study course.

Here are the other bonuses included:
-5 weeks of FREE Premium membership
-6 teleseminar replays featuring Chris Knight
-Supplementary PDF’s to accompany most modules
-12 page PDF report on the basics of article writing and marketing
-7 page PDF report covering how to use templates to create great content
-6 page PDF covering how to create a great article title
-2 bonus modules covering writing best practices (20 videos)

This course is loaded with great content.

Sir,
as your statement yesterday that your not allowing or accept to pay via western union,the main reason is I don’t have any master credit card…

Comment provided March 11, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Seems like a good deal considering what you recieve as part of the package!

Comment provided March 14, 2011 at 4:57 AM

As its official course provided by EzineArticles itself, it definitely worth of the recommended price. I would definitely suggest it to not only newbies but also to older article writer to polish their writing skills.

Comment provided March 15, 2011 at 6:46 AM

Alex writes:

Over the last two weeks I have tried many times without success to pay for the EzineArticles Formula Home Study Course $197 using my prepaid MasterCard. Each time I try I get an error message.

I have contacted MasterCard from Cashplus and they have informed me that each time I have submitted my Prepaid MasterCard that the cards was accepted and that there is not any problems with my card. They told me that the problem is with payment system on your website.
I have never had any problems using my card until now

I have emailed EzineArticles Support and have yet to get a reply even thou it’s now been 5 days

I am now left hanging what to do next as I want to buy the course.

Alex