The sixth, and final, 100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge (#HAHD) is underway!
Just think, if you dedicate the time to write just one article every day for the next 100 days, you’d add a completely new dimension of success to your article writing and marketing campaign. So why not start today? After all, today marks Day 1 of #HAHD 6. Have you signed up yet?
To be eligible for #HAHD 6, sign up now through your EzineArticles account. Once you sign up, your objective is to submit at least 100 qualifying articles of 400 words or more anytime between 12:01AM CT-US Monday, January 10th and 11:59PM CT-US Tuesday, April 19th.
If you’re looking for more of a challenge, we’re also holding a Double #HAHD Challenge. Write an additional 100 articles (total of 200) in the same time limit and you’ll be rewarded with a bonus prize!
- All Qualifiers Receive:
- Downloadable #HAHD Certificate of Achievement (frame not included)
- Original Limited-Edition EzineArticles #HAHD Trophy Mug
- EzineArticles Leather Coaster
- EzineArticles Author’s Brew Coffee
- EzineArticles Author’s Brew Tea (Orange Pekoe)
- EzineArticles USB-Powered Mug Warmer
- Double #HAHD Challenge Bonus Prize: A Deck of 52 EzineArticles Article Template Cards
- Added Bonus: The top 100 members for total number of approved submissions will also qualify to be selected for 1 of 10 FREE 1-year EzineArticles Premium Membership subscriptions valued at $697 each!
Along with the successful completion of this challenge, you’ll:
- Get more high-quality traffic driven back to your website.
- Grow your readership.
- Develop a reputation of quality by sharing your unique expertise in your niche.
- Put yourself among an elite group of Expert Authors who’ve completed an #HAHD Marathon Challenge.
Registration has already begun! Check out the left navigation bar in your Author’s Area Homepage for the sign-up link.
#HAHD Challenges are a way to keep yourself motivated to submit new articles regularly. More live articles means more highly-qualified traffic to your website(s), and getting into a habit of writing daily helps you build up your collection of articles.
Leave a comment below to share your commitment to this challenge.