Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered 29 of the best ones from November right here. Retweet any (or all!) of them to enhance your article writing and marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Diversify your audience by writing from different points of view: the insider vs. the outsider and his vs. hers.
- Repurposing reminder: Remove promotional content and references to pictures or tables. Or ‘In this blog’ language.
- Writing Tip: Keep your article simple, eliminate unnecessary words and write what you know. Be unique.
- Article Writing Tip: Use descriptive language to paint a picture for your readers. Show them, don’t just tell them!
- Dress your article to impress your audience – Your article should captivate readers and deliver great unique info!
- Experiment! Try using a template for an article. Take a 2nd look at your Resource Box. Try something new!
- Don’t hold back when giving out solid info and techniques. Make your articles stand out and solidify your expertise.
- Including your name in the Resource Box means you own your content and that you are proud of your content.
- Run out of topics to write about? Revisit old articles and jot down your reaction. A new opinion = fresh articles!
- Score points with your readers by choosing links that are info-rich, related to your expertise and not covered in ads.
- Relevant links get more traffic. Make your link content match your article topic to draw more readers to your site.
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- Need a topic jumpstart? We have ~78K Title Suggestions waiting for you. Start today!
- Trivia: We responded to ~10K email inquiries last month (October). You’ve kept us busy!
- Fun Fact: Did you know that EzineArticles.com currently receives over 50 million visitors every month?
- 11/19/1999 is the day that EzineArticles was born. 11 yrs later we serve over 52,000,000 unique visitors per month!
- #HAHD 5 stats as of 11/19 – Participants = 2,203; Authors Qualified = 77; Fastest to Qualify = 5 Days
- Thx to @marciasmantras for including @EzineArticles in her new book, Publicity Tactics: http://is.gd/i8UKV
- Thx @PublicityHound for the mention: http://is.gd/i2Ov9 “… ZIG When Everyone Else is ZAGGING” :) ^CK
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- Visit your Author Bio lately? Check that you’re sharing as much about yourself as you can and fill in any blanks.
- Here’s a glimpse of one of the inter-floor slides going into the new EzineArticles HQ building: http://is.gd/hHEva :-)
- Member Support is your ticket to getting your EzineArticles-related questions answered with a smile!
- RT @adaptivetweets: Thanks for the gifts @EzineArticles it’s always nice to be considered an expert! http://is.gd/i6A59
- RT @DianaSchneidman Chris Knight says it will take more articles to move the [traffic] speedometer. http://is.gd/i90yD
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- Write in a natural language and the rest will follow. When you focus on perfection, you often lose direction.
- Keep it simple! Readers aren’t looking for a novel; they just want the info. Be concise. 400-750 words is ideal.
- Essential Article Writing Trait: Perseverance. Maintain a purpose in spite of difficulty, obstacles or discouragement.
- Find your passion and write about a topic you’re truly knowledgeable about. Your readers will feel your enthusiasm.
- Web-related projects can fill slow periods: http://is.gd/hVsDw Thx to @DianaRatliff for including EzineArticles in #23!
- When was your last title writing power hour? Invest an hour writing nothing but titles, prioritize them and get writing.
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.