A little over a month ago, our new Blog theme made its “red carpet” debut. Back then, we asked for your first impressions and feedback on the Blog’s updated appearance and new features. We’ve taken that feedback and applied it to the Expert Author Bio Page as well.
Here’s What’s Changed:
- A new crisp, clean look. Everything on this page is easily accessible and delivers on our purpose: To bring the focus to you and to promote you as the Expert Author.
- Your Expert Author View and Expert Bio View shared similarities. Now you have all your information in one area, which makes you easily accessible.
- Easy Access to comments, views, and the niches you’ve written in.
- Published dates are visible on this page (this used to be located at the bottom of the article view).
- Quick sign-up box to get email notifications when the displayed author publishes a new article.
- 25 most recent articles.
- Top 20 niches you’ve written in (ranked highest to lowest).
- Brand new search function specific to the author which allows you to search the author’s articles.
- Links to the author’s recommended reading and 4 professional photo thumbnails in the “More From …” section.
Now it’s more important than ever to complete all of your Expert Author Bio by posting an author photo, a short introduction of who you are and links to your websites and social media pages. Go to your Expert Author Account now and fill in as much as you can. The more complete this section is, the better you look!
Also, leave a comment below to let us know what you think of the new Author Bio page layout.