5 tips to help you boost your writing and make your article views skyrocket.
One of the ways to measure progress in your article writing and marketing campaign is monitoring article view counts. More article views means more chances people will get to your call-to-action and be directed back to your website or blog.
Now, your niche will play a major role in how many article views you end up getting, but there are a few other steps you can use to ramp up your writing process and increase your article views.
Here are 5 ways to increase article views for your next set of articles:
- Break Through With a Meaningful Title – The first 3-5 words of your title can dramatically increase how much traffic your article will generate back to your website. You could have the world’s best article, but if you have a poor title you’d only see a fraction of the potential traffic a great title would bring.
Remember that your titles should be keyword rich and benefit-oriented to clearly indicate what the article is about. The key to your articles’ success is in the quality of the title, so make your title stand out.
- Use the Summary as an Attention-Grabber – The article summary is one of the few pieces of information displayed on the EzineArticles Homepage and the article’s category page with links to your article. Apart from the title, the summary is the most prominent thing that’ll spark a potential reader’s interest in your article, so it should give a short, accurate representation of the article.
- Pry Into Keyword Research – Keyword research could be just what you need to write insightful content that gets noticed by your intended audience. To discover more about your audience, we can show you how web surfers found your past articles. To do this:
- Log into your account at http://Members.EzineArticles.com/.
- Click on the Article Views link on the left side of the homescreen.
- Click on the number in the Views column of the article title you would like to see data for.
- On this screen, you’ll see the article’s views organized by month. To see Traffic Search Terms, click on the alternate option.
Using this information, you can focus your energy on writing with the keywords that are most popular.
- Promote Your Articles Through Social Media – Let your friends and acquaintances know when you have new articles to share with them. Sharing your articles puts them out for your social network to read, share, repost, etc.
You can also build your social network by connecting your social networking accounts on your EzineArticles Expert Bio (click on the “Social Media” drop-down menu in your “Author’s Area” and select the networking site(s) you are using).This way if people find your articles particularly insightful, they can connect to you directly through the accounts you share on your Expert Bio.
- Place the EzineArticles Widget On Your Website/Blog – Having an EzineArticles widget on your website is one of the best ways for clients, prospects and other visitors to be made aware of your EzineArticles Expert Author status and also automatically promote the articles you submit to EzineArticles.
Bonus Tip: Make your articles evergreen and they’ll continue to drive traffic for you months, even years, after they were originally published.
Use these tips to ramp up your writing efforts today. Have any other ways to boost your writing efforts for more article views? Leave a comment to share your thoughts and ideas.