Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered the best ones from May right here. Retweet any (or all!) of them to enhance your article writing and marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Submitting articles that are Interviews: OK as long as YOU, the author, are the interviewer.
- Failure can be a powerful learning tool – the key is to not repeat mistakes. If something isn’t working, try another way!
- Research your niche, even if you’re already an expert. There’s always more to learn.
- Article templates are a great way to organize your ideas. They make writing articles faster and easier! http://is.gd/cCsbN
- Optimize your resource box to maximize your CTR. Include your name, URL, and a call to action to entice the reader to click.
- Nothing tops the human touch — use people to proof your articles. Spell-check/grammar software often miss common mistakes.
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- Congrats to Kathy Hauser (bestmommy) for creating the winning cartoon caption in the May 4 Blog contest! http://is.gd/bTIwr
- We’ve got a new EzineArticles cartoon mug with Kathy Hauser’s winning caption. Get one for yourself! http://is.gd/c60gG
- Fun Fact: EzineArticles.com was launched Friday, November 19, 1999 and is 10 years and 7 months old.
- HAHD 4 Stats – Day 31: Members Enrolled = 2,134 Members Qualified = 39 Shortest Time to Qualify = 3 Days
- Fact: Humor can be an effective tool to pull readers into your article, but too much can make the content seem unimportant.
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- @AMurphy had a great Forbes article mention of EzineArticles on Good Content Marketing: http://is.gd/bTACU
- Insider data: Premium members scheduled articles the most at 10am CST for April, 2010: http://twitpic.com/1mkl56
- Find out what 5,100+ Facebook friends are discussing: http://www.facebook.com/EzineArticles
- Pic of undeliverable EzineArticles goodies. Keep your postal address updated so we can send gifts! http://twitpic.com/1npl5x
- We’ve added 27 new article subcategories, bringing our total up to 631. See what’s new: http://is.gd/cnwKF
- RT: AliceSeba – Have you seen the bday list of 38 awesome resources for content marketers? Good stuff: http://j.mp/cjiLX9
- The “100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge” (HAHD 4) has officially begun – sign up now! http://is.gd/bN2kD
- Are you an HAHD Writer who loves to RUN? Join ChrisKnight’s HMHD (Hundred Miles in Hundred Days) Challenge http://is.gd/bQtmj
- Members who submit 200+ qualified articles during the HAHD 4 will also get this cool prize: http://twitpic.com/1jfro6
- Check out Canadian author Angela Linton’s pics of her hard-won HAHD 3 and Cartoon Mug Challenge prizes! http://is.gd/bTD45
- Looking for another reason to write 200 articles for the HAHD Marathon Challenge? Check this out! http://is.gd/bXohz
- The mood you’re in when you write carries over to readers. Readers see it when you think positive!
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- Your writing is like a mood ring. If you’re rushed or angry, your writing will show it! Think positive. Readers will respond.
- ‘If you build it, they will come.’ Same holds true for article marketing. Write quality content and the traffic will come.
- There’s no substitute for quality content on a site. Pop-ups, Flash, and nifty formatting can’t replace substance.
- What gets you excited? What’s your passion? Find ways to incorporate this into your article writing and marketing.
- http://Wordpot.com/ is another Keyword Suggestion Tool to Add to Your Arsenal http://bit.ly/b6jLXp via Don_Crowther
- Readers look for quality content delivered in clear, organized articles. Offer that and they’ll know your site offers the same.
- Outlining articles before writing is a great way to organize the info. Experiment to see if this technique works for you.
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.