Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered 30 of the best ones from March right here. Retweet any (or all!) of them to enhance your article writing and marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field. Then edit for length and retweet to your heart’s content!
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- When re-purposing blog content for articles, tweak the language. Articles that say ‘in this blog’ confuse readers.
- The article body and title aren’t the only things that need proof-reading. Check the spelling in your links, too.
- Too many ellipses (…) or dashes (-) in articles distract readers. Use them sparingly and correctly.
- Eliminate wordiness and use words that are familiar and appropriate. Your article should be easy to read and understand.
- Paragraphs should be used to chunk your sentences. This allows your article to be visually and logically appealing.
- Don’t think about the keyword density of your article when writing. It’ll sound more organic if they’re used naturally.