Participating in the 100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge (#HAHD) just got a whole lot easier!
Thanks to a recent upgrade to the EzineArticles Member Interface, you’ll now be able to actually “sign-up” for the #HAHD Challenge, check your progress anytime and never have to submit a prize claim email again!
How is this Different?
Previously, you did not have the option to sign-up. You simply notified us when all 100 articles were submitted. You also had to manually track your article submission progress. We have taken the guesswork out so you can focus on your writing.
With the newly added features, you will now be able to sign-up for the challenge, track your #HAHD submissions, and update your address on file to make certain you receive your prizes for all your hard work. Are you ready?
Here’s How to Sign-Up:
- Log in to the EzineArticles Member Interface.
- Click on the “Sign Up for the #HAHD Marathon Challenge” text link in the left navigation bar.
- Verify your postal mailing address and update it if necessary. This address must be correct in order to receive your prizes.
- Select the author(s) you want to enter into the challenge. Keep in mind that articles from multiple author names may not be combined. However, multiple author names may qualify individually. Prizes will be awarded to each qualified author name.
- Click the “Verify & Sign Up” button to submit your #HAHD enrollment.
- A confirmation window will appear confirming your enrollment.
In the left navigation bar you’ll now see one or more progress bars indicating your current progress in the #HAHD Challenge for each author name you’ve selected. Once you have submitted the required 100 articles, the progress bar will be be filled and show “100% Complete” beneath it.
That’s all you have to do – you’ll receive your prizes a few weeks after the completion of the challenge!
Just remember, if your postal address changes before the completion of the challenge, you will need to manually update your mailing address by clicking on the “Account Manager” drop-down menu and selecting “Change Account Information” from the menu.
Note: If you’ve already sent a prize claim email for the 3rd challenge, there’s no need to do anything. Your account has been updated to reflect your enrollment and completion of the challenge.
Even if you haven’t started yet, there’s still plenty of time to get those 100 articles written! After that, you’ll be reaping the benefits of increased traffic, credibility and exposure from those articles for years (yes, years!) to come. Now get out there and enroll, then keep writing!
Leave a comment to let us know how this new upgrade works out for you.
To find out more about the #HAHD Challenge, check out this Blog post.