Data clearly shows when EzineArticles Premium Members prefer to put their articles out on the web.
Last month, 12,723 articles that were previously scheduled for release by our Premium Members “went live” at their appointed date and time. A quick glance at the graphs to the right reveals 3 distinct trends regarding when they were published:
- Article releases increased steadily as the month progressed
- Releases were more frequent later in the week, peaking on Saturdays and dropping off on Sundays
- Early morning and early evening were definitely the preferred release times
In the month of September, 80 new Premium Members came on board. That’s a significant increase in membership and explains the steady growth in scheduled articles over the course of the month.
The motivation behind the chosen days of the week and preferred times of day is open for debate.
One key benefit of article scheduling that’s not shown in the graphs is the value of sprinkling articles for release over time as opposed to dumping them to the Internet all at once. This strategy keeps fresh new articles going into your article inventory even when you’re on vacation or away from your office. It can also save a significant amount of time when you upload a high quantity of articles at once.
The Scheduled Article Release Feature is available only to Premium Members. Surf http://EzineArticles.com/premium/ to discover if the benefits of our Premium membership are right for you now.
Do you have some thoughts about why specific days or times are more popular than others? Please leave a comment – we’d love to hear your insights!
If you’re a Twitter user who doesn’t follow @EzineArticles, you’re missing a lot of great EzineArticles information and training!
The following is a list of (30) assorted author tips, insider info, fun facts, motivational moments and words of wisdom we’ve tweeted in the last month. Any one of these could have been just the tool you needed to turbocharge your article marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on any of the “ReTweet This” links to auto-populate your Twitter status field. Then just edit for length and retweet to your heart’s content!
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Novelists can write in a vacuum, article marketers can’t. Know what’s going on RIGHT NOW in your niche, so you can respond accordingly. [ReTweet This]
- Article Marketing is NOT like Blogging. Blogging is not always “Evergreen” whereas Article Marketing must ALWAYS have content be evergreen. [ReTweet This]
- Clear grammar is an important aspect of any writing. To proofread, try reading the article aloud & double-checking places that sound “off”. [ReTweet This]
- Capitalization Tip: ALWAYS capitalize the first letter of every sentence. Seems common sense; yet we see this mistake every day. [ReTweet This]
- Don’t forget simplicity; bring your unique voice to everything you write. Your content will be fresh, & your readers will stay interested! [ReTweet This]
- WHO is your audience? WHAT do they want? WHY will they get it from you? 3 vital questions for you to answer before you begin writing. [ReTweet This]
Most affiliate marketers don’t write original content and if they do write their own articles… their articles are thin, regurgitated Frankenstein article spin-written by some software program… only to flip our end users to a clickbank site (ie: they added no value in the process).
Affiliate marketers fall into one of two camps:
- ~90% who have decided to scale their craft into hundreds and thousands of articles have become highly efficient at writing keyword loaded copy while making sure that their articles seldom deliver on the promise made in the article title…because if their articles delivered on the promise they made in the title…they fear our end users would never click to their website.
- ~10% are in it to share genuine expertise with original articles that came from their background…and they are doing this gig to explore a phase in their business life where they are trying to figure out how to convert traffic into dollars so that they can build their own products to sell. This is the type of affiliate marketer we welcome and even on some days, call “ideal.”
Our position and reason why it’s “war” and personal: